Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

US Sensational Rapper Juice Wrld Dead After Rapping 'He Won't Make It Past 21' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / US Sensational Rapper Juice Wrld Dead After Rapping 'He Won't Make It Past 21' (560 Views)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Juice WRLD – “wishing Well” / Download Music: Juice WRLD - Hear Me Calling Full Song / Future – Fine China – Featuring. Juice WRLD - DOWNLOAD MP3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Sensational Rapper Juice Wrld Dead After Rapping 'He Won't Make It Past 21' by Arizonaguy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Juice Wrld died suddenly at the age of just 21 today, and it seems he
predicted that he would die young in his lyrics.
In his 2018 track Legends, the rapper - whose real name was Jarad
Anthony Higgins - spoke about not making it past 21.

He rapped: "What's the 27 club? We ain't making it past 21."
The song was a tribute to late rappers XXXTentacion and Lil Peep,
who died in 2018 and 2017, respectively.
In another line he talks about not wanting to be called a "legend",
because legends seem to die young as his friends did.He continued: "They tell me I'ma be a legend, I don't want that title now because all the legends seem to die out. "What the f*** is that about?"

The rising rapper died in hospital after suffering a seizure at Chicago's Midway airport today.
He died just days after turning 21 and had planned to be celebrating
his milestone birthday all week.Juice Wrld reportedly became sick at the airport today and was rushed to hospital, where he later passed away.

He is said to have been still conscious when he was transported to
the medical centre, but died a short time later
No cause of death has been given.
The tragedy comes just as his career was starting to take off.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/juice-wrld-predicted-death-rapped-21052544

Re: US Sensational Rapper Juice Wrld Dead After Rapping 'He Won't Make It Past 21' by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
I'd be living till 125 with effective erection.

I am so sure.
Re: US Sensational Rapper Juice Wrld Dead After Rapping 'He Won't Make It Past 21' by Arizonaguy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
Vortex369:
I'd be living till 125 with effective erection.

I am so sure.
Effective erection won't get you past 80 to say the most
Re: US Sensational Rapper Juice Wrld Dead After Rapping 'He Won't Make It Past 21' by Arizonaguy(m): 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
Arizonaguy:
Juice Wrld died suddenly at the age of just 21 today, and it seems he
predicted that he would die young in his lyrics.
In his 2018 track Legends, the rapper - whose real name was Jarad
Anthony Higgins - spoke about not making it past 21.

He rapped: "What's the 27 club? We ain't making it past 21."
The song was a tribute to late rappers XXXTentacion and Lil Peep,
who died in 2018 and 2017, respectively.
In another line he talks about not wanting to be called a "legend",
because legends seem to die young as his friends did.He continued: "They tell me I'ma be a legend, I don't want that title now because all the legends seem to die out. "What the f*** is that about?"

The rising rapper died in hospital after suffering a seizure at Chicago's Midway airport today.
He died just days after turning 21 and had planned to be celebrating
his milestone birthday all week.Juice Wrld reportedly became sick at the airport today and was rushed to hospital, where he later passed away.

He is said to have been still conscious when he was transported to
the medical centre, but died a short time later
No cause of death has been given.
The tragedy comes just as his career was starting to take off.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/juice-wrld-predicted-death-rapped-21052544
whatever you say about yourself
positive or negative....Either way you are right
Re: US Sensational Rapper Juice Wrld Dead After Rapping 'He Won't Make It Past 21' by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
Arizonaguy:
Effective erection won't get you past 80 to say the most

It's activated on my request.
Re: US Sensational Rapper Juice Wrld Dead After Rapping 'He Won't Make It Past 21' by Arizonaguy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
Vortex369:

It's activated on my request.
Nah lie Konji is a bastard...kinda automatic

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Naira Marley – LOL (lord Of Lamba) (EP) Mp3 / Zip Download / Music: Bella Shmurda – Upgrade / Susumila Ft. Mbosso – Sonona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.