Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) (31539 Views)

Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life / Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts / Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by supremenews: 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
The winner of the 2019 Big Brother Naija (Pepper dem gang), Mercy Eke laments on her Instagram handle when she urged her followers to stop buying fake followers for her but rather to send the mother to her. She said this After Her Followers Miraculously Skyrocketed from 945k to 1Million in 30mins!!!

She said

Please Stop Buying Fake Followers For Me I Don't Need Ghost Followers On IG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av5XtjE696w

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/12/what-i-need-is-money-mercy-ike-laments.html

Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by jayson87: 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
I'm impressed... Never expected that though, no time for audio followership, my Padi use the money help your family

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
Out of curiosity. What become of these bb9ja stars in the next 7 years?

I am guessing people forget them and their sexual related issues... I guess the Internet forgets

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by Psimagestudio: 4:44am On Dec 09, 2019
Lol
Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by Raysleek: 7:39am On Dec 09, 2019
The 60 million in cash and prizes don finish now now

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 7:42am On Dec 09, 2019
Ahannnn shey 60million ti tani?

Kilofowoshey? Oti Na nile Jo ABI? Hmnn

Instead kolo invest e immediately,o'n shey Fala folo

So fun tacha kofun e lowo

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by silentEXPLOSION: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
supremenews:
for her but rather to send the mother to her.

Bloggers. Can't you proof read

You just copy and paste. embarassed

31 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
lazy foolish youths everywhere.
to dey slap dis people one by one dey hungry me sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by Conceptman: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Una go dey enjoy una money inside una house, if wahala com come una go carry una wahala come give public people, abeg nothing concern us

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by NGRsenate: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Na so

Who go see followers talk say e no want..
Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by Pidginwhisper: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
grin
Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by superior1: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Passing the blame to imaginary fans, idiot

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by inspitation: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
oops she is regaining her senses gradually
Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by gidoskiaustino(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
She be fool.
Before anybody buy Followers for you, you will give them your password na.
ABI Dem have am.
Ode.
#Titan #PH first daughter

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by Muhammad2468(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
useless hoe

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by Egobe: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lol,Even Dangote still dy find Money.
Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by slowice(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
This is certainly not my business

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by ugochukwufrenzy: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
lazy Nigerian youths. na their handwork
Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nigerians can be very dumb. To think that many Nigerian youths celebrate this crap show and crap housemates is beyond my imagination.
Sometimes I feel Mr Dullard has a better IQ than most Nigerian youths.

When everyo ther part of the world has advanced in Technology and Nigeria keeps moving back with set of dull leaders and duller youths, I hope one day we won't go back to be colonized by China and the rest.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by Kendumazy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lol
Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by chigoizie7(m): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mtcheeeew
Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by nuhu2018(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by Snowkel(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
Some Nigeria youth with wasted priorities
Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
Oh my! She got pissed off towards the end. I'm so sorry Mercy, I'm teh one that bought that last 35k followers.
Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by CaptainMitch: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hungry and greedy girl, what happened to all the gifts you have been getting

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by SEGLIZ: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by Moneste(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
undecided
Re: Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
Waoh

Bia nu ka anyi buoroya abu ohuu n’ihi na iheoma omeere anyi di ukwuu. Onu anyi apughi ikocha ya

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits / AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Backless Dress At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.