Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Prison Break Or 24 ? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Or 24 ? (5263 Views)

24, Brison Break Or Lost? / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? / Prison Break Or 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prison Break Or 24 ? by gbemiel(f): 5:30pm On May 25, 2007
hi guys, which series do you think rocks the most?? personally im a huge fan of 24, but a friend just gave me the dvd of prison break season1 and im like shocked , as in it was da bomb!! i didnt sleep till the end. so what do u think PRISON BREAK OR 24 holla
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by kenechi22(m): 3:33am On May 27, 2007
i think its PRISON BREAK

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by izinbizi(m): 4:00pm On May 27, 2007
4 mi PB > 24.
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by gbemiel(f): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2007
just finished th 2nd season of PB andim just amazed , that series is the bomb!!!! i just love scofield, burrows and papi grin. i think T-bag is a mad man and i wish he would just die angry(babanla were!!!)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by Banderas(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2007
With the way you have handled my response, I can see why nobody bothers to answer you
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by iice(f): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2007
Abeg T-Bag's da bomb!!! I luvv him grin grin
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by hype: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2007
I prefer prison Break. I've watched season 1 and 2. Tbag is a bad boy. I relly dont know what john abruzzi has to do with the kidnapping of veronica.
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by shazeez(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2007
I've seen 24(seasons 1-6) and i think there's really no basis for comparison cos while 24 just revolves around c.t.u and jack bauer with a little twist to every new season, p.b kinda gets you thinking and the suspense is never ending.
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by denex: 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2007
Prison Break for Shizzo!
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by hedmond(m): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2007
I hv watch season 1 n 2.Prison is d best

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by Modups1(f): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2007
oh no! dont get me started people shocked

i thought i was a 24 addict till i watched prison break
now am confused
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by gbemiel(f): 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2007
Modups!:

oh no! don't get me started people shocked

i thought i was a 24 addict till i watched prison break
now am confused

hmm i feel you my sis. that is how i felt when i started watching PB,

p.s does anyone know if the original/complete season 3 dvd is out yet went to the galleria and couldnt it. all the ones circulating round town are incomplete
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by haywhy(m): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2007
PRISON BREAK IS DA BOMB! wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin kiss kiss pls visit www.tv-links.co.uk
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by iice(f): 4:34am On Jun 05, 2007
Season 3 hasn't started o!
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by hype: 9:37am On Jun 05, 2007
@ iice. Most of us here are not talking about watching it according to the series, its the dvd we are talking about. Plus do you stay in Nigeria? Cos if you do u'll know its the dvd.
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by thegame(m): 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2007
I think T-Bag is one of the best actors on that dvd series. He isjust too good at what he does, BEing a psycho. If you really studies him. He doesn't get that mad except you spark itout and you know, He is wy too smart to be beaten just that. You noticed Scofield fears him a bit?
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by dinozzo(m): 1:21am On Jun 06, 2007
24 is way better than prison break. But i've got to say the season of 24 which just ended was a big dissapointment. Season 2 of prison break remained consistent with season 1 but when I look at the two shows I think 24 is better as the ratings of both shows can tell; 24 gets an average of 13 million viewers in the states weekly why Prison Break gets 9 million.
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by thegame(m): 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2007
dinozzo:

24 is way better than prison break. But i've got to say the season of 24 which just ended was a big dissapointment. Season 2 of prison break remained consistent with season 1 but when I look at the two shows I think 24 is better as the ratings of both shows can tell; 24 gets an average of 13 million viewers in the states weekly why Prison Break gets 9 million.

You mind if i ask which season of prison break you are taking about?Season 1 atracted a lot and season 2 was almost doubled. SO be candid with the 9 million u just said

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by segs4eva(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2007
i'll go 4 p.b. thumbs up 4 all the actors! waiting 4 season 3 cool
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by dinozzo(m): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2007
thegame:

You mind if i ask which season of prison break you are taking about?Season 1 atracted a lot and season 2 was almost doubled. SO be candid with the 9 million u just said
How may seasons of PB do we have? 2 so I'm talking about season 2. What I'm saying is that season 2 in terms of number of viewers was less and in my opinion wasn't as good as season 1.
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by iice(f): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2007
@hype ok got it! No don't stay in naija. BTW why is T-Bag referred to as one of the best actors in the dvd series? Are the actors on dvd different from what is actually shown on TV - that which is recorded on dvd as a collection undecided
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by dinozzo(m): 2:11am On Jun 09, 2007
iice:

@hype ok got it! No don't stay in naija. BTW why is T-Bag referred to as one of the best actors in the dvd series? Are the actors on dvd different from what is actually shown on TV - that which is recorded on dvd as a collection undecided
they're the same.
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by prizeless(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2007
Hi all,

24 is ok, but in continuity and suspense,i willgo 4 PB all the way

Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by thegame(m): 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2007
dinozzo:

they're the same.

They are not the same in the sense that seaon 1 attracted a lot but season two attracted almost double because many people now know what the series is all about and they don't want to miss an episode.
Haven't you noticed that watching just one episode of prison break hooks you

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by dinozzo(m): 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2007
@ thegame. Look at THIS and you'll know where Prison Break stands among tv shows.
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by thegame(m): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2007
dinozzo:

@ thegame. Look at THIS and you'll know where Prison Break stands among tv shows.
You know what?Just put it in one word that you are not a fan. I am not saying this cos i am but just want you to know that even though a lot of tv shows came b4 pb. pb rose drastically to the top. YA HEARD?
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by dafman(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2007
There is no comparison between PRISON BREAK and 24, PRISON BREAK IS da bomb, I watched the season 1 and 2 DVD  for three straight days, I almost starved myself because of the series. It's a pity Season 3 is not yet out.

Talking about favourite characters T-bag is a great actor, I just love the guy, officer Bellick and Micheal Scofield

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by dinozzo(m): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2007
I am a big fan of PB too but I am just saying PB is not that big in terms of ratings in the states but has very passionate viewers, internationally its a big hit. Puting that aside I hear Sarah is pregnant in real life I don't know how they're going to make it fit their schedule.
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by thegame(m): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2007
That's goog dinozzo.DOn't downgrade Pb for 24.DOn't even think abt it. Thanks. PEace
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by Tylenol: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2007
Prison Break S1 was terrific. "This is prison, yo!" Classic. S2 was good as well but nowhere near S1. Sadly, I think that's going to be the trend for PB. Can you imagine what they'll be doing in say, S5? Will Linc & Scofield still be on the run? If not, then what?
Anyways, love Scofield. For some reason, don't like Tancredi. T-Bag is a fantastic actor. Saw an interview and the guy was totally different from the T-Bag character it was unbelievable.
As for the Question, PB S1 > 24 but overall; 24>PB.

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by iice(f): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2007
Tylenol:

For some reason, don't like Tancredi. T

Me neither!

Tylenol:

Saw an interview and the guy was totally different from the T-Bag character it was unbelievable.

Indeed, i have said it, he is a genius! I love T-Bag! grin grin
Re: Prison Break Or 24 ? by kamsi(f): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2007
P B is the bomb didnt do nothing or move only managed to eat a little till i was thru with season 1. Now i need to release my crush on scofield. Christ it so intense that i spend all my time reading up about him on net everything or anything that crops i have all his biography. I have never been one to drool over a star never! or is it cos the character of scofield is intelligent unarguably handsome. Pls help!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Portrayal of Africa/Africans in Hollywood Movies / Download Mtv Shuga 4 Episode 1 / Complete List Of Nominees For The 2012 Oscars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.