Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,276 members, 7,822,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

How I Moved A Barbing Saloon Guy From Zero Capital To Thousands In 3 Weeks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Moved A Barbing Saloon Guy From Zero Capital To Thousands In 3 Weeks (542 Views)

Saloon Or Viewing Centre / Labourer Won A Saloon Car From Dangote (Photo) / Barbing Saloon Vs Laundry Services: Which Is A Better Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Moved A Barbing Saloon Guy From Zero Capital To Thousands In 3 Weeks by stanlo4we(m): 12:42am On Dec 09, 2019
Morning my people...
Let me share a quick story someone might learn or pick something from it here.

My name is Stanley Igbinoba.
Study Entrepreneurship and Business Management.

My feed of study make me realise all i need is a start up companies to work with and grow the company.

Have don this same thing for over 5 companies and Treasury Oil Limited is one of them.

Why this last one surprised me was that this guy was broke and he owes thousands of naira as dept.

Read the true life story...
I just moved to new area last month so my 1st week i travelled to 2 different states (Kwara & Edo) so returned back last week Sunday to Lagos wish makes me just spending 2 weeks in my new area now...

Before i left i was introduced to one guy that has a shop, barbing saloon in my area, the guy welcome me as if he has known me for over a decade so i calmly left..

The following day i stroll there to relax since I was bored inside, i discovered the guy shop was dormant northing was moving at alll hmmm

To be continue...

Feel free to call for any enquiries +2348156467873
Re: How I Moved A Barbing Saloon Guy From Zero Capital To Thousands In 3 Weeks by stanlo4we(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
I sat there for like an hour and d guy volunteer to shave me for free because he thought i don't have cash to shave my hair so i rejected the offer d guy was shocked and wondering d kind of person i am lol...

I left again, i discovered that the guys Gen is always messing up and Barbing business don't move as he expected it to be so he as got discouraged hmmm only calls he gets are from families and girlfriend that demands for more money instead of assisting him to balance...

To be continue..

Feel free to drop ur questions

(1) (Reply)

Fundamental Requirments To Get Started In Poultry Business In Nigeria (2020) / Bulk Cloth Manufacturing Facility / BREAKING NEWS: Fire Engulfs Another Major Market In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.