Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) (47063 Views)

Toni-Ann Singh Crowned Miss World 2019 (Photos) / Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) / Latest Senator Styles For Couples In 2019 Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by feeloscar(m): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
cooljuman:
Land for sale
HOW MUCH?
Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by IronGalaxy: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tsunami10:
Wow finally something good out of southafrica
shame, that's one country that has always been a beacon of light in an otherwise dark continent cool

4 Likes

Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by IronGalaxy: 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
Emperor002:
can anything good come out frm SA.
yep! The only country to host the FIFA world cup, the rugby world cup champions, Cape Town voted the most beautiful city in the world, The country with the most Grammy awards in Africa, The richest and most organized football league, netball champions, the first heart transplant in the world, the most visited African country, voted the 6th sexiest nation in the world, etc

Need I say more?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by IronGalaxy: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
Jgoldie:

You guys are the biggest criminals... is it because your white masters controls what goes to the media?

Go n clean up your Zulu tribe first
A Nigerian is the last person to tell me about criminality, you are assumed to be criminals where ever you go. There's also no South African criminal over there

You are the 2nd country in the world in open defecation so please if there's anyone who needs to clean up it's you people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by Jgoldie: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
A Nigerian is the last person to tell me about criminality, you are assumed to be criminals where ever you go. There's also no South African criminal over there

You are the 2nd country in the world in open defecation so please if there's anyone who needs to clean up it's you people

Try again please!!!
Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by ZooOga: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
more importantly, sista queen won with no weave or hair extensions tied/glued to her natural resources.. wink grin

1 Like

Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by paix(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
paradigmshift:

yes o bosss..............
Enjoy your well deserved rest man. May God butter your struggle. Amen.
Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by Babzrockman: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nigerian man would still be the one to service her engine... Lazy South African men.. Xenophobia3 loading
Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by Legendguru: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by MduZA: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tsunami10:

3 weeks back,it was rugby world cup...something bad I guess!

2 Likes

Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by MduZA: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
Uwavee:
guy am a guy and a Nigerian not SA. when I see the truth I speak out. please she needs serious security around so that you guys don't rape her to death.

your concern is noted..clearly the life of a south African woman is more important than your own women raped every minute in the sambisa forests...

1 Like

Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by soilsista(f): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
MrBONE2:

She won it for Africans grin

Am Proudly African grin

Black is Da new Beauty
Nope! She won it for South Africa! Isn't you people always say that we are the black sheep of the continent? Lol so now that it suits you...

1 Like

Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by Powersurge: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
blakid:
Black is beautiful....
Black don't crack.....
Proudly black boy....

Bros if you see the stretch marks on some naija girls e. You go know say black dey TEAR.

Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I'm surprised you even have a miss Nigeria in the first place, I would have thought you would have used her breasts for money rituals by now cool
You are too harsh!! shocked shocked
Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
Powersurge:

Bros if you see the stretch marks on some naija girls e. You go know say black dey TEAR.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
She is so beautiful kiss
Look at her, proud of her hair.

I'm in love already.
Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
iamloyalty:
Na d low cut hair trip me pass. Natural beauty queen.

I was shocked seeing her on natural hair.
Wigs and Brazilian has taken us from the unique African beauty we are known for to fake oyibo or oyibo wanna be,add fake accent too.
I hardly see any naija female celebrity and call her a beauty anymore. From the fake long nails( wonder why they don't trim that down) to so much pancake on the face and that big line they draw on their faces.

1 Like

Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by emihle: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
Emperor002:
can anything good come out frm SA.

ingxak thina asna boko Haram indaw yokqala, secondly, i economy yethu ayxhathisanga nge oil

uba nje unga understand(er) ezonto ziy2 you'd know that ukhona mehluko between uMzansi nelogxhobhe lenu le country

2 Likes

Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by emihle: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
cooljuman:
Land for sale

xa kuthethwa nge SA bozfundisa umamela, yi country enkulu leyo, suthetha kthethwa mfana wam
Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by Zeusc(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
Feminine Quality
Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by emihle: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tsunami10:

ungu Thathatha womntu wena, uyinto engento klo country itsala dwen ixhathise nge oil
Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by VanEFCC: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
Beautiful... Africa to the world!

And by the way, the winner is on Low cut ooo revealing her natural African hair, not on some Brazilian or Peruvian hair.
Abeg , I Must say oooo , Instead of Reading Latest Nigeria News i prefer listening to Good Top Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Enough said!....
Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by emihle: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
kelvine:
Hope no more xenophobia

fneka uyaz ba if unentlantsi ethile apha eMzansi then siyaphakama fast skhabe itwana
Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by pacespot(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
What is the difference between miss universe and miss world?
Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by emihle: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
Babzrockman:
Nigerian man would still be the one to service her engine... Lazy South African men.. Xenophobia3 loading

mancane ungomnye nje ofuna uthiwa nje fa fa fa ngeswazi
Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by natsuflame: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
The girl crowning her in the first pic fine pass her sef
Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by emihle: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
pacespot:
What is the difference between miss universe and miss world?

miss world ngulo ulinde xa ku winner nina, miss universe uBelong(er) eMzansi because ukhona umehluko between iWorld ne Universe, iUniverse inkulu kne World mfana wam
Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by emihle: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
natsuflame:
The girl crowning her in the first pic fine pass her sef

vala umlomo xa ngenanto yothetha bro because uyazhlaza now
Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by Uwavee(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
MduZA:

your concern is noted..clearly the life of a south African woman is more important than your own women raped every minute in the sambisa forests...
am happy you said sambisa forest. we aren't rapists. an average SA man is a rapists. we respect and love our women.. Get out rapist
Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by paradigmshift(m): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
paix:
Enjoy your well deserved rest man. May God butter your struggle. Amen.

hahaha, oga i u get work, i wan work o...............
Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by paix(m): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
paradigmshift:

hahaha, oga i u get work, i wan work o...............
ok now
Re: Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author=ReneeNuttall post=84771442][/quote]
Just compare his skin color to kiwi polish and if it's exact same, I won't dispute with you that some people are typically black

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Industrial Sewing Machine Needed / Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) / See A Simple Method For Removing A Ring Stuck On Your Finger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.