Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Microsoft To Release Two New Xbox Consoles Next Year (must Read) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Microsoft To Release Two New Xbox Consoles Next Year (must Read) (789 Views)

Install Fifa 23 And Other Games On All Xbox Consoles / Do You Think PS5 And Xbox Consoles Will Overthrow Pcs? / Over 250 LATEST PS4 Games (.pkg) and hacking of Ps4 Consoles **ABUJA** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft To Release Two New Xbox Consoles Next Year (must Read) by jakblog55: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2019
lthough Microsoft continues to deny it has two versions of the next Xbox planned, rumors of a low-end console to be released with its main offering persist. Now a small group of game developers have come forward to say there is indeed two consoles coming out next year, but still nothing official from Redmond. Read more https://www.jakblog.com/2019/12/microsoft-to-release-two-new-xbox.html
Re: Microsoft To Release Two New Xbox Consoles Next Year (must Read) by meobizy(f): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
These people are very mad. Consoles are now on the level of phones? Sometimes I wonder why they bother. Till now I’m trying to understand why Apple releases laptops yearly as opposed to every four years.
Re: Microsoft To Release Two New Xbox Consoles Next Year (must Read) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
meobizy:
These people are very mad. Consoles are now on the level of phones? Sometimes I wonder why they bother. Till now I’m trying to understand why Apple releases laptops yearly as opposed to every four years.
who no go release wen China don scatter the market.if den no produse China produce

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Own A Site And Earn 5,000 Naira Monthly For Free / Soul Calibur 4 Fans: I Need Help / Sony Reveals New Motion Controller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.