Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

19-year-old 'yahoo Boy' Sets 24-year-old Girlfriend Ablaze Over Adultery - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-year-old 'yahoo Boy' Sets 24-year-old Girlfriend Ablaze Over Adultery (2640 Views)

16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) / 17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-year-old 'yahoo Boy' Sets 24-year-old Girlfriend Ablaze Over Adultery by nairapark: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2019
Operatives of Iba Police Station have arrested a 19-year-old man, Ifeanyichukwu, for allegedly setting his 24-year-old girlfriend, Tolani, ablaze because he suspected that she had another lover.

DSP Bala Elkana, Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, said this in a statement released to newsmen on Sunday.

Elkana said the incident took place in Ojo, Lagos, where they both lived in Ifeanyichukwu’s N600,000 per annum apartment.

19-year-old 'Yahoo Boy' sets 24-year-old girlfriend ablaze over adultery

45 mins agos
9:16 am

Breaking News Trending Featured

Operatives of Iba Police Station have arrested a 19-year-old man, Ifeanyichukwu, for allegedly setting his 24-year-old girlfriend, Tolani, ablaze because he suspected that she had another lover.
Read Also:
Armed robber dies after encounter with night watchman in Osun

DSP Bala Elkana, Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, said this in a statement released to newsmen on Sunday.

Elkana said the incident took place in Ojo, Lagos, where they both lived in Ifeanyichukwu’s N600,000 per annum apartment.

Read Also:
Combat with crime to encourage foreign investors'

“Ifeanyichukwu met the victim on February 28 through a hookup and she moved into his house in March.

“He has been into internet fraud popularly known as ‘Yahoo boys’ for the past three years where he gets the proceeds for renting the apartment.

“They have, since then, co-habit as lovers because her parents live apart,” the Police spokesman said.

He said that Ifeanyichukwu brought Tolani into his house with conditions that she would quit prostitution and stick to him alone.

“However, trouble started on Thursday when the victim left home to fix her hair and did not return until the next day.

“She also left the house on Friday under the guise of visiting her father, but ended up seeing another man.

“Ifeanyichukwu got to know on Saturday when she returned by scrolling through her phone and saw her chats, video calls and nude pictures of herself which she sent to her client,” Elkana said.

He said that the suspect (Ifeanyichukwu) became angry and used the petrol he kept for his generator to set her ablaze.

“A team of detectives visited the scene and the victim has been taken to General Hospital, Igando, where she was admitted. She, however, died in the early hours of Sunday.

“The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu, has directed the immediate transfer of the case to Criminal Investigation Department, Yaba.

“The suspect confessed to the commission of the crime and will be charged to court for murder,” Elkana said

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1575879375/year-old-yahoo-boy-sets-year-old

Re: 19-year-old 'yahoo Boy' Sets 24-year-old Girlfriend Ablaze Over Adultery by edo3(m): 10:05am On Dec 09, 2019
All dreams dead because of puna.. What a way to go

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old 'yahoo Boy' Sets 24-year-old Girlfriend Ablaze Over Adultery by Olaolex: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2019
Set girlfriend ablaze over adultery or burn girlfriend for ritual?
Re: 19-year-old 'yahoo Boy' Sets 24-year-old Girlfriend Ablaze Over Adultery by Biggty(m): 10:11am On Dec 09, 2019
Yahoo boy don use him girlfriend for December rituals
Re: 19-year-old 'yahoo Boy' Sets 24-year-old Girlfriend Ablaze Over Adultery by SimDan95(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2019
Why am I not surprised, I know things happen on a daily basis but ain't surprised to hear these.

U see these youth of today are full of impunity and waywardness, a girl moves in with a guy u know makes money through illegal means, although his intentions of helping u might be true but u couldn't keep ur toilet pvssy closed and u kept hoeing around.

According to her hoelistic mind she don jam maga someone to feed and cloth her sleep under his roof and spoil her with money gotten from illegal proceeds, while she shares her dirty puunani meant for her lord and messiah (the Yahoo kid) to every Tom dick and Harry that bothers to know how much her wares cost.

So much for the hustling mantra, meanwhile other so-called prostitutes in the guise of big girls or slay Mama's won't learn and retrace their steps. They would rather die spending money gotten from “only God knows where" as far as the guy ain't broke. In the long run Shiloh would increase in attendance every single year.

And to the dumb son of a biitch he couldn't maintain his fvcking anger and dispose the garbage he's been harboring in his den properly, maybe he could have even enjoyed his illegal funds for a little while longer but nah, he decided to do it the criminalistic way. So much for his jealousy unpacified. Now he'll definitely chill in Kuje for manslaughter and fraud.

In the long run hard work pays, I rather sleep on my shriveled bed in a one room apartment while I have peace of mind and keep on working hard in undeniable faith that I'll ball sooner than expected, than enjoy wealth in fear and fret knowing it won't last while I watch my back for fear of being nabbed.

All in all I blame the fvcking government for making life hard for fellow Nigerians.

*drops pen*

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old 'yahoo Boy' Sets 24-year-old Girlfriend Ablaze Over Adultery by decub: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2019
“However, trouble started on Thursday when the victim left home to fix her hair and did not return until the next day.

“She also left the house on Friday under the guise of visiting her father, but ended up seeing another man.

“Ifeanyichukwu got to know on Saturday when she returned by scrolling through her phone and saw her chats, video calls and nude pictures of herself which she sent to her client,” Elkana said.

He said that the suspect (Ifeanyichukwu) became angry and used the petrol he kept for his generator to set her ablaze.

People are so mean. That's even his own version of the story, don't be surprised to hear the other version of it.

He lives by cheating and defrauding people, yet, had to kill because he got beaten in the same game; cheating.

Some jungle justice simply needs to be served faster than imagined.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old 'yahoo Boy' Sets 24-year-old Girlfriend Ablaze Over Adultery by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2019
Its unfortunate she had to paid with her dear life for her un-usual type of foolishness

Accepting to date and live with a boy 5 years younger than she was

And agreeing to him terms and conditions

Her foolishness and shameless attitude is out of this world
Re: 19-year-old 'yahoo Boy' Sets 24-year-old Girlfriend Ablaze Over Adultery by nero2face: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2019
why them hand over to police, them for kukuma hand am over to his forefathers
Re: 19-year-old 'yahoo Boy' Sets 24-year-old Girlfriend Ablaze Over Adultery by jeremylawrence(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2019
ifeanyi was a good kid until he joined bad company from secondary school. na wa oooo

I never expected that he could commit murder.
Re: 19-year-old 'yahoo Boy' Sets 24-year-old Girlfriend Ablaze Over Adultery by Khd95(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
stupid boy, mumu geh...allowing your younger brother's mate to treat u anyhow because of few changes

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old 'yahoo Boy' Sets 24-year-old Girlfriend Ablaze Over Adultery by XklusivGistBlog(m): 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
Fake news... He is from Benue,his name is David Odi. Dont kill urself for nothing. Fool
Re: 19-year-old 'yahoo Boy' Sets 24-year-old Girlfriend Ablaze Over Adultery by doggedfighter(f): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
I weep for both of them. cry cry cry
Re: 19-year-old 'yahoo Boy' Sets 24-year-old Girlfriend Ablaze Over Adultery by Bahddo(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Are you drunk? How is it adultery when they weren't married?
Re: 19-year-old 'yahoo Boy' Sets 24-year-old Girlfriend Ablaze Over Adultery by ZiriMane(m): 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
OP say na ADULTERY I laff in kafachan
Re: 19-year-old 'yahoo Boy' Sets 24-year-old Girlfriend Ablaze Over Adultery by ideatoprince18(m): 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2019

(1) (Reply)

NHS Nurse And 8 Others Have Been Murdered Since Lockdown In U.K.(Pics) / The Rise And Fall Of The Occultic Prophet / Nigerian Girl From Edo Traveled To Italy To Do Ashawo Work Post Video Of Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.