Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Urgent:anyone In Abia State University That Can Help With Processing Sth? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urgent:anyone In Abia State University That Can Help With Processing Sth? (289 Views)

Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road / Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) / Horror!! A First Class Student Of Delta State University That Was Declared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent:anyone In Abia State University That Can Help With Processing Sth? by seborrhic: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2019
Please I need someone in Absu that can help with the process of getting a document.
There will be a token for the person's time and effort.
PM or reach 090 six six 2 three 1 six four seven.
Before close of the today.
Re: Urgent:anyone In Abia State University That Can Help With Processing Sth? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2019
I have someone but he must ur deadline is too close
Re: Urgent:anyone In Abia State University That Can Help With Processing Sth? by seborrhic: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
I have someone but he must ur deadline is too close
Please can you link me up or give me your number let me call u.
At least let me know if he/she can start the process then I know what else to do.
It's something that will require me travelling just to submit a single document or 2,so you can imagine one travelling to just show,not even submit a document before processing can begin.
But was told if I have someone there the person can start the process then I follow up from wherever I am.
So please if u don't want to give me d person's number,just give me yours,then if I call u can now interact with the person.
I just need to know by today if the person can do it,he may even start tomorrow but I need to confirm by today,so that I decide if I will still travel or not.
Thanks in anticipation.
My number is up there if u don't want to drop yours.
As I also said the person will be compensated for his/her time so long he or she is able to do the processing.

(1) (Reply)

In Dear Need Of A Building Plan. / Discipline / Bitcoin On The Verge Of Rendering Fiat Currency Obsolete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.