Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert (77187 Views)

“imagination Will Happen”, Fans Throw Weight Behind Funke Akindele As She Opens. / Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away / Angry Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B On Stage At Stadium Concert (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by Ironi: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Apart from kente and bitters, can someone tell me what Ghana is known for self?

Hehehe

Apart from 419, tell me what Nigeria is known for , Joor?
Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
nanauju:
Ghanaians, South Africans, Kenyas are the countries in Africa that make other continents still refer to Africa as a stone age continent.
These countries are filled with savages

Foolish comment, no be your country islamists kidnap 200 school girls?

Bombed a state capital?

Corruption is rife?

Executive disobeying court orders?

Rigged elections?

No power supply?

No national airline.

No security

No good education and health systems

No roads no good airport.

Abeggi, giant of africa ni, toddler of africa ko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by udemzyudex(m): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nawtygrrlsecret:

Well, well, you're obviously the stupid one for not watching the video and listening.
Oh, why am I even wasting my time with a dullard.
Get an education child!

Kettle calling pot black, you're just too dull.
Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by leokid866: 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
Chuksgeo:
Who noticed that when Cardi B was in Naija, there was never a scene where she identified with the Naija flag but in Ghana she wore the Ghanaian flag themed cloth.

Me thinks no patriotism from Naija people, and I don't blame anybody about that

You obviously are blind....if not you would have noticed the green and white dress she performed with....while her mic was attached to a Nigerian flag....
Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
udemzyudex:

Kettle calling pot black, you're just too dull.

Abeg, try front. Olodo.
Its because of your likes the FG wants to pass the social media bill.
Don't f***ing quote me again with your below 3% IQ, dumbass!
Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by Ironi: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
General Genegiria , the general commanding the Ghanaian forces on Nairaland , another medal on your chest.

Give these lawless-loud mouths-uncivilized and uncouth Nigerians a ran for their money, the cheap and useless Naira.

More power to you

They think because they have a population like rabbits they can win any war.

General , Bleep them in the ass without Vaseline

1 Like

Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
Bayoibee:
Na wa o for Ghanaians o, make dem calm down joor, which celebrities dem get sef, day dem no know say na naija be the African king of entertainment to the world even South Africa de be’...

Yesterday a south African won miss Universe.

This year we won a bid to host Netball world cup.

This year we won rugby world cup trophy.

We are building africa 's tallest building - leonardo tower.

We build Sandton from scratch after they won democracy.

We built world's larger coal fired power station last year (medupi and kusile)

We built africa's first bullet train - gautrain.

We hosted soccer world cup.

We hosted cricket world cup

We hosted rugby world cup.

We built largert telescope in the world - meerkat

south africa govt official are not going outside the country for medical purposes

south africa's Phumelela Mapukata won the 2019 Mr. Deaf World competition.

We hosted global citizen concert with all major stars jayz, edsheeran, beyonce, Pharrell William. Etc

And you there bragging about Cardy B?

2 Likes

Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by Beremx(f): 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
So why did you write what you wrote?

what's wrong with what I wrote? At least Ghanaian fans expressed their anger towards Cardi B on how she treated their artists. Nigerians don't have the balls to do so.

That's my point
Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by nanauju(f): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
achimotan:

All these countries filled with "savages" enjoy constant power

Constant power supplied by Nigeria to you through the border. That's why you guys have been crying foul since border closure. Tell me something else
Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by sabiboy65: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ghanaians dont have sense
Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by udemzyudex(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nawtygrrlsecret:

Abeg, try front. Olodo.
Its because of your likes the FG wants to pass the social media bill.
Don't f***ing quote me again with your below 3% IQ, dumbass!

Look at this 1diot quoting me and telling me not to quote her,which hole did you even come out from? Pls go back to that hole and stop disturbing my mention.

This certified olodo is calling another person an olodo? Look at this pig trying to drag me into her mud,get the fxck out of my mention.

Nitwit.
Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by Ironi: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
sabiboy65:
Ghanaians dont have sense

Your mama e nyansh
Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by Masterpiece77: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kindly view my signature for quality sneakers/shoes and watch from top brands at best offer..
Also, if you need land around lagos mainland kindly view my signature for my contact details.
Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by Revolva(m): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
shame to dem if de did dat see naija version Lit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAQ4d905igM
Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by heendrix(m): 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Ghana is a million times better than that certified smelly sh1thole called nigeria. How do you guys survive in a place like that? grin no electricity, kidnappers everywhere grin the roads are horrible grin 15 million nigerian children are out of school grin chai grin

these are reasons I criticized the thread that unprofessional thing calling himself AutoJoshNG created and that butt licker Esejojo was supporting

if they don't see thread like that this wouldn't be coming up sad
Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by GENEGIRIA: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
Cardi B says Ghana is richer than Nigeria – Watch Video grin grin

When the American female rapper, Cardi B was performing she asked them to stop playing the music, that she wants to say something. Cardi B said when he got to Ghana and she looks around she saw that Ghana is a rich country and has a lot of money grin grin grin igbo boy stop smoking igbo grin grin grin

American female rapper, Cardi B arrived in Ghana yesterday ahead of the Livespot X Concert dubbed Cardi B In Ghana Concert.
Ghanaian celebrities who claimed they were called to meet and greet her upon arrival got snubbed by the rapper.
Celebrities like Afia Schwar, Moesha Bodoung, Hajia4real, Akuapem Polo, and others who were present got pissed off for what they termed, disrespect from Cardi B.
Well, that’s not her mission for being here. Her mission was to perform and she did justice to that.
The Accra sports stadium witnessed some serious twerking moves from the rapper. She thrilled her fans and a few music lovers that were gathered at the venue.

[s]
thatigboman:
a ghanaian has a dog? Wow. U must be one of the richest men in ghana
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by Dareal90s(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
GENEGIRIA:

The shame is on nigerians actually. grin Ghana is doing great. Those Ghanaians you drove out must be laughing when they see what your country has become grin cheesy
what Nigeria has become? we only close border all Ghanaians are weeping. grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by GENEGIRIA: 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
chai, the difference is 7UP OOOOH grin grin grin grin SEE how cardi B arrived in lagos, smelly nigeria. she had her nose covered to save her from the smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by GENEGIRIA: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
opuni chai grin grin grin grin see as Cardi b arrived in fresh and sweet accra grin grin grin grin compare and contrast now grin grin chai naija grin the whole world is laughing at that shithole grin grin grin

Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by Dareal90s(m): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
It should the other way round grin Fuckeduppedness grin can’t you what your country has become? Respect Ghana so God will have pity on your miserable zoo grin

Your president came to that zoo to beg d lion Buhari to please open border before black faced Ghanaians die finish. cheesy
Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by MNDY(m): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
cRobo:
Goes to show that Nigerians are the beat people that can tolerate anything

Buhari for example

True.
Tolerating Buhari (Jubril) no easy sha, but we de tolerate am de go like dat. I don't think Nigerians will tolerate him till the end of the current 4yrs in progress though.

With things getting worse and the extreme poverty prediction, Nigerians will do something. Nigerians may tolerate anything but don't be so sure that it'll always be like that o
Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by GENEGIRIA: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
really? when was that? you see my president is a serious, well focused man. you see my president is busy growing the Ghanaian at 8.9 percent, the highest in Africa grin grin grin he is creating jobs and providing quality education to all Ghanaians. your president sits in front of tv whole day watching cartoons and picking his teeth.

by the way, do you know the size of the Ghanaian budget, compared with nigeria? your nigerian traders are in sifiapain in Ghana. Fuckeduppedness grin

I live in Acrra and can tell you that we are feeling good about ourselves and our economy. kidnappers have taken over your zoo,huh? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
Dareal90s:
Your president came to that zoo to beg d lion Buhari to please open border before black faced Ghanaians die finish. cheesy
[/s]
Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
Extending their hate for Nigerians as usual... may God continue to protect us from our unfriendly neighbours
Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by goaldynboy: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
GENEGIRIA:

Oh Charlie naija don pafuka grin walahi, naija is just fvcking useless grin your president spends all his time watching cartoons on tv and picking his teeth grin

You mean this one??
grin grin

Anyway, you can say anything you like against Buhari, I will support you!

But if you say nonsense against Nigeria, I will give a big internet slap!!

1 Share

Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by makydebbie(f): 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ladykora:
makydebbie of all people hiding under another moniker Haba :omakydebbie of all people hiding under another moniker Haba! just to defend his people

Ah aunty how is that moniker related to mine??

Please you people should free me, I'm busy writing exams I've better things to do with my time. You don't see me active on this app these days.

You should know not every Ghanaian who fights on behalf of Ghana on nl is not me.

1 Like

Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by 360command: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
You sound like a fool grin I will explain. You claim Ghana is a sh1thole yet you want to sell in the retail trade in Ghana. Do you h@ve sense. Don’t worry, GUTA will chase you nigerian rats back to your sh1thole grin Nigeria jagajaga nigeria jagajaga grin

This guy ,you are everywhere on this thread. Shut d fvck up. You fvcking thirsty a55 groopy bum b!tch.
Re: Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert by Rotimi47: 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
chigoizie7:
But those people no get joy ooh.

Anyways Ghana no get celebrities. All they have is apprentice celebrities.

More reason the stripper didn’t notice them.
Dem dey learn work for Ghana. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? / Small Doctor Storms Oritsefemi's Wedding As Best Man With His 2017 Range Rover / Skales Marries Hasanity (Traditional Wedding Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.