Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) (109175 Views)

Wizkid Dances With Gyakie, King Promise In Ghana (Photos, Video) / Nengi's All White Party In Ghana (Photos) / Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by Nowenuse: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:
Can you people ever stop comparing people for once? Everytime comparism. are we now in the world to compete with people?

My brother this world is a competition. From birth where your father released millions of sperm cells, it was a competition (race of life), for the one that formed you to hit your mother's egg.
Life is a competition.

In this world, the white people or westernerns have declared war on other races for them to completely stay above others forever.

In Nigeria, it is the Fulanis and they started this even before colonialism and independence while other tribes were living foolishly and thought we were all one people.
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by Rextizzy: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
Liftme:
I agree, their flag is colourful and vibrant.
You are so dumb

1 Like

Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by Rextizzy: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lenadiva:
Am viewing it from the same angle here. Sentiment aside, she nailed it more on Ghana outfit.
Another dumbass with tiny brain, simpletón!
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
Rextizzy:
Another dumbass with tiny brain, simpletón!
YOU HEADBANGING FOOL. WILL U KEEP QUIET?.
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by tiziano(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
BlackfireX:
Ugly and dirty thing
this is hate speech
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by Rextizzy: 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lenadiva:
YOU HEADBANGING FOOL. WILL U KEEP QUIET?.
Says an OLOSHO with smelling pussy, get out of here, shameless girl. grin
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
Why did she wear biafran colors to Ghana? Abi no be Biafran flag be dat?
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by permit(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kylekent59:
Let me go for Nigeria

OK, let's settle it once and for all;

Click like for her Nigerian outfit, otherwise click share.
this goes to show that people still believe in this shithoe called Nigeria..... Without freedom of expression this country is dead tongue
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by agrowell: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:
Can you people ever stop comparing people for once? Everytime comparism. are we now in the world to compete with people?

Yes, we are in the world to compete, contribute and comot
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by Anfield247(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
Like for Nigeria, Share for Ghana
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
Couldn't see any outfit though.....
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by Legendguru: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nonsense everywhere
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by Powersurge: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kylekent59:
Let me go for Nigeria

That voting is as biased as the one in Kogi and Kano. Do you expect Ghana to win on Nigerian forum?

But I can kinda like the naija one though. Wink***
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by rampantlover: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
CSTR2:
Cardi B has left Ghana.

My girl couldn't stand their primitiveness.

She saved the best for last grin cheesy grin grin grin she left an evil forest called Nigeria and came to a country where people live like humans grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy She was even impressed with the airport there. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin NIGERIA IS AN EVIL FOREST

1 Like

Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by guru90: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
i never understand this gal Mission........
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by Flytime: 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
rampantlover:

She saved the best for last grin cheesy grin grin grin she left an evil forest called Nigeria and came to a country where people live like humans grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy She was even impressed with the airport there. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin NIGERIA IS AN EVIL FOREST
please stop this she isn't the one making the decisions only, the concert organizers also contributed. It is normal for someone to dislike another country but please remember ghanians once lived in Nigeria. We are all Africans, with the same black colour you are just fighting over something unimportant,she has gone back home so attacking each other doesn't affect her, do you think she will start picking a favorite of course she would say each country is beautiful no matter how Terrible it may seem.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by Skips: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
The rate of prostitution in both country determined her outfit... We are like DM rupulic straight up but decent �
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by VanEFCC: 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kylekent59:
Let me go for Nigeria

Abeg , I Must say oooo , Instead of Reading Latest Nigeria News i prefer listening to Good Top Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by bewla(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
dawnomike:
Was all determined by the promoters... It was all marketing strategies
080 9ja for life
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by CSTR2: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
rampantlover:

clown.
It was the schedule given to her.
It was even a Nigerian night club owner that brought her to Nigeria and decided to share her with Ghana.

On a normal day, which Ghanian company can afford her?

Did you see her in Nigeria on stage and in the club? Go to YouTube.

She was in her elements in Nigeria, while she came to Ghana and couldn't spend up to 24 hrs there due to the primitiveness.

Ungrateful primitive people.
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by phatiesparkles: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
The two outfit are representation of what each county standsfor...so dope
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by onosbaba3310: 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:

My guy Joshua, na me (Destiny) onosbaba, so you self still dey nairaland too

1 Like

Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by rampantlover: 2:46am On Dec 10, 2019
CSTR2:

clown.
It was the schedule given to her.
It was even a Nigerian night club owner that brought her to Nigeria and decided to share her with Ghana.

On a normal day, which Ghanian company can afford her?

Did you see her in Nigeria on stage and in the club? Go to YouTube.

She was in her elements in Nigeria, while she came to Ghana and couldn't spend up to 24 hrs there due to the primitiveness.

Ungrateful primitive people.

grin grin grin You are hurt because she saved the best for last. grin cheesy cheesy Did you saw the video where she was complaining about light going off in the evil forest? grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by CSTR2: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2019
rampantlover:

grin grin grin You are hurt because she saved the best for last. grin cheesy cheesy Did you saw the video where she was complaining about light going off in the evil forest? grin grin grin cheesy
She saved the best for last?
In which universe can Ghana be called a best compared to Nigeria?

Have your primitive people finished stoning her?
She couldn't even spend 24 hrs in Ghana.

I even heard there was a power cut at the concert in Ghana.

Clowns.
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2019
onosbaba3310:

My guy Joshua, na me (Destiny) onosbaba, so you self still dey nairaland too
My guy no be today pesin dy this place o. I suppose Don even teh here pass u. 1 in Almost every 3 Nigerian youth dy nairaland .
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2019
blowjohn:

So ur competing with ur shadow?
Am competing with absolutely no one. I just try to be like my role models. People who inspire me. Not to compete with somebody in the same level with me.
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 10, 2019
Nowenuse:

My brother this world is a competition. From birth where your father released millions of sperm cells, it was a competition (race of life), for the one that formed you to hit your mother's egg.
Life is a competition.

In this world, the white people or westernerns have declared war on other races for them to completely stay above others forever.

In Nigeria, it is the Fulanis and they started this even before colonialism and independence while other tribes were living foolishly and thought we were all one people.
What? am not sure you are OK. Right from the minute the urge hit my dad to ejaculate, I was the one meant to reach the womb. I didn't compete. I was the destined one.

All of you that are saying we are in life to compete keep competing with urselves. You people even go as far as to name generator "I pass my neighbor" just to feel u Re better than ur neighbor. You compare Messi and Ronaldo, compare Michael Jackson and Beyonce, compare Wizkid and davido and all sorts of those shit. Wasting ur time and energy busy comparing people when those people are even very good friends with each other.

Infact whatever seff!! !
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2019
dawnomike:
Was all determined by the promoters... It was all marketing strategies

Was that the question?

Simple English!
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2019
slimdamatrix1:

Was that the question?

Simple English!
And who made you my questioner Mr. Simple English? grin cheesy
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by Nowenuse: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:

What? am not sure you are OK. Right from the minute the urge hit my dad to ejaculate, I was the one meant to reach the womb. I didn't compete. I was the destined one.

All of you that are saying we are in life to compete keep competing with urselves. You people even go as far as to name generator "I pass my neighbor" just to feel u Re better than ur neighbor. You compare Messi and Ronaldo, compare Michael Jackson and Beyonce, compare Wizkid and davido and all sorts of those shit. Wasting ur time and energy busy comparing people when those people are even very good friends with each other.

Infact whatever seff!! !

Destined one ko, Destiny kids ni.

I really don't believe in comparing persons all tje time, however I have seen that when it comes to relations between humans of a certain specie, class, race, nationality, ethnicity and religion, it has always been a competition.
Re: Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nowenuse:

Destined one ko, Destiny kids ni.

I really don't believe in comparing persons all tje time, however I have seen that when it comes to relations between humans of a certain specie, class, race, nationality, ethnicity and religion, it has always been a competition.
Man whatever works for you go ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Buys 1929 Mercedes Benz Classic / Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki / Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.