Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,140 members, 7,867,317 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Dencia Slams Yomi Black Over Negative Comment On Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia Slams Yomi Black Over Negative Comment On Toke Makinwa (500 Views)

Victoria Kimani Commented On Toke Makinwa’s Instagram Page, Gets Dragged / Artist Photoshops Ankara Clothes On Toke Makinwa's Nude Photo / Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dencia Slams Yomi Black Over Negative Comment On Toke Makinwa by GistCandy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nollywood filmmaker Yomi Black, dragged by Cameroon Dencia over negative comments on OAP Toke Makinwa.

On the 8th day of December 2019, recall that Toke Makinwa took to her Instagram story to share a video of her reacting to Cardi B’s visit to Nigeria and how she was welcomed.

“These are the issues. Nigerians Cardi B is so real, I stan. Your own celebs living their lives like her. Such a disgrace! Morally corrupt! Bad role model! So plastic! so crass! So unintelligent! So razz! So loud!” she wrote.

However, her statements were despised by so many, her fellow colleagues inclusive. She was trolled by many for comparing herself and other celebrities with the American rapper.

continue reading via the link below;

https://gistcandy.com/dencia-slams-yomi-black-over-negative-comment-on-toke-makinwa/

(1) (Reply)

Woman's Huge Backside Causes Commotion At Ghana Airport. Video / I Can't Sacrifice My Goals In Life For Any Relationship - Chika Esther / Sandra Ikeji's Wedding Full Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.