Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Need Someone To Trade For Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone To Trade For Me. (2025 Views)

Can I Use Mt4 Robot To Trade Forex On Mt4 Android Platform. / Div/att Forex Team........we Trade For You On Discount......... / I Can Trade For You At Your Location, 20% Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Trade For Me. by mekaboy(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2007
Please does anyone know any legitimate forex company outside Nigeria, where i can invest online using my egold? A company that will trade with my money and then pay daily,weekly or monthly into my E-gold account. I dont know how to trade so i want to invest in a company that trades well with high percentage % returns and good testimonies. Please if anyone knows such a company, Please give me their site address.
Re: I Need Someone To Trade For Me. by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 25, 2007
pls i dont know but if you do a google search you might find one i think there are nigerians
who trade for people visit http://www.waleforexexpert.com or www.damadsuite.com maybe
they can help you
Re: I Need Someone To Trade For Me. by Marknor(m): 8:35am On May 26, 2007
Hi mekaboy, I am currently an insider in the no 1 nigerian forex trader(www.damadsuite.com) that eyimofe89  was  telling you below.
Yeah he is saying the truth about our forex trader firm. But I would to direct u more so that u can get there.
When u enter www.damadsuite.com u will see two icons , click on the one on the left, it will take u to our forex Community.
There are a lot of goodies we offer there.
We trade for people , organisations and banks in Nigeria.
So feel free to browse the whole site very well .
You can send me mail on macnor2003@yahoo.com if u get confused or
Call me at 08038670528

You can join our forex forum on http://damadsuite.30.forumer.com/index.php
Re: I Need Someone To Trade For Me. by shinerner(m): 8:38am On May 26, 2007
for forex training for companies and individuals, if you are interested please contact
08056343893, thanks
Re: I Need Someone To Trade For Me. by fromuk(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2007
shinerner

U must be upto something, your office do all the money business in this world. Nairalanders pls take note of this guy and his ogunlana drive office abeg.
Re: I Need Someone To Trade For Me. by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 23, 2012
For investors of forex. I can trade for you with as low as 50K on an interest of 25% every month. However, the more capital you invest with, the more interest on your investment. View my recent trades and contact me as soon as possible.

Marceli725@gmail.com
+2348022655834

Re: I Need Someone To Trade For Me. by yetown(m): 1:22pm On May 23, 2012
I CAN PARTNER WITH YOU TO SPLIT 100% GUARANTEED PROFIT.
NEED N200,000 FOR 3 MONTHS OR LESS.
CALL 08035188465
Re: I Need Someone To Trade For Me. by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 23, 2012
AKWABOOK can manage ur funds for u, sign up @ www.akwabook.com to see their investment program or send an email to akwabook@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Now Charge #2 Per Sms To Any Network. What Will Be D Outcome Bulksms Service / Submit Your Fiverr Profile Account I Have A Job For You / World Bank Warns Nigerians Against Fake Cooperative Schemes, Grants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.