Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

My Trip To Praha (Prague) The Capital City Of Czech Republic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Praha (Prague) The Capital City Of Czech Republic (1218 Views)

Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe / My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trip To Praha (Prague) The Capital City Of Czech Republic by Elenurirun: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
I had the opportunity to visit Prague the capital city of Czech republic yesterday. I would like to shared my experiences, memories and photos with you. I visited some exciting places like the Castle etc
I don't know if you do all like it
Lolz

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Praha (Prague) The Capital City Of Czech Republic by silentEXPLOSION: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
We don't want.
Don't do us long throat.

We sef want to go on trips.

Keep your pictures
God bless you and God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Praha (Prague) The Capital City Of Czech Republic by Elenurirun: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:
We don't want.
Don't do us long throat.

We sef want to go on trips.

Keep your pictures
God bless you and God bless Nigeria.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin unku calm down now undecided but then may your dreams COME to pass even though u finish me o

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Praha (Prague) The Capital City Of Czech Republic by sholatech(m): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
Abeg give us details. Is it a good place for tourists? Is English spoken on the streets? Affordable tourist destination for Nigerians??

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Praha (Prague) The Capital City Of Czech Republic by Elenurirun: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
sholatech:
Abeg give us details. Is it a good place for tourists? Is English spoken on the streets? Affordable tourist destination for Nigerians??
yes it's a good tourist City, I saw over 500 000 tourists yesterday. I was wow with the crowd from all walks of life. English language was spoken everywhere.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Praha (Prague) The Capital City Of Czech Republic by chukxie(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
Almost everywhere fine pass 9ja. Czech is a beautiful European country. Enjoyment galore !
Re: My Trip To Praha (Prague) The Capital City Of Czech Republic by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2020
I wonder how people cope in those non English speaking country lol grin
If they want to kill you ,you won't know cheesy
That's why I chose Netherlands
Almost 99% of them can construct good English

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Vs Canadian Passport / 300 Level Student Of Uniben Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (pictures) / Nigerian Citizen Gagged And Killed By Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.