Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,252 members, 7,953,942 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Miracle EDL Cable - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Miracle EDL Cable (1128 Views)

Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else / Help! Redmi Note 5pro Didn't Enter Edl/test Mode / Edl Cable (qualcomm Deep Flashing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle EDL Cable by compwizard3(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
Miracle EDL Cable v1.0 has been designed for Qualcomm-based Xiaomi phones to put them into Deep Flash Mode, also called Qualcomm 9008 Mode.
This cable will help you to flash, unlock, read pattern lock on Qualcomm-based Xiaomi phones.

What is Deep Flash Mode?
If a faulty handset can enter FASTBoot mode, through the volume down key and the power button combination and the driver can be recognized normally, you don’t have to worry about Deep Flash Mode.

But for a faulty handset, which has been damaged deeply in the system and unable to properly identify the port, the Deep Flash Mode will be needed.

Take out the battery of the faulty equipment
Connect device to computer by USB
Press cable switch button and hold it for about 8 seconds
This will install the driver and computer will identify the device, connected to USB port

Whatsapp: +2348148146981

Re: Miracle EDL Cable by solarized: 10:51am On Feb 18, 2021
Hi,
Is this cable meant for only Xiaomi phone or all Qualcomm based phones?
I need one for my HTC phone.
Re: Miracle EDL Cable by compwizard3(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2021
solarized:
Hi,
Is this cable meant for only Xiaomi phone or all Qualcomm based phones?
I need one for my HTC phone.
WhatsApp or Telegram or Skype me
Re: Miracle EDL Cable by Solitechworld(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05
compwizard3:
Miracle EDL Cable v1.0 has been designed for Qualcomm-based Xiaomi phones to put them into Deep Flash Mode, also called Qualcomm 9008 Mode.
This cable will help you to flash, unlock, read pattern lock on Qualcomm-based Xiaomi phones.

What is Deep Flash Mode?
If a faulty handset can enter FASTBoot mode, through the volume down key and the power button combination and the driver can be recognized normally, you don’t have to worry about Deep Flash Mode.

But for a faulty handset, which has been damaged deeply in the system and unable to properly identify the port, the Deep Flash Mode will be needed.

Take out the battery of the faulty equipment
Connect device to computer by USB
Press cable switch button and hold it for about 8 seconds
This will install the driver and computer will identify the device, connected to USB port

Whatsapp: +2348148146981

You still have this cable?
Re: Miracle EDL Cable by compwizard3(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05
Solitechworld:

You still have this cable?
Yes
Re: Miracle EDL Cable by Solitechworld(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05
compwizard3:
Yes

I need one tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Pixel 2xl 4/64gb SOLD / Where Can I Buy Infinix Note 10 Pro 256 Version ? / How China’s Status As World’s Smartphone Manufacturing Hub Is Being Shaken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.