Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

How Reinhard Bonnke Saved My Business - Servant Vic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Reinhard Bonnke Saved My Business - Servant Vic (268 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Reinhard Bonnke Saved My Business - Servant Vic by Adijatmoreni: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
What you do while you are alive can speak volume after your demise. It was so heart breaking  when Servant Victor David  of  CCT. Deliverance Ministries, during his sermon on Sunday wept over the death of Reinhard  Bonnke,  who he said, saved His business.

He said, “Year 2000, was when I encountered Reinhard  Bonnke, when he came for a Crusade at Sanya Field, Ijesha tedo, lagos State.   Before now, I was a transporter with five Danfo buses,  that  run Mushin to  Ijesha.   I had always claimed the CEO over my business, too quick to answer , “ I am the  CEO.   The  CEO increased the more after the  release of my first musical album, “Old Mama Youngy”  in 1999 under my music label, Rootbuoy Music.

However, I always observe a common occurrence of  gathering and after a while, running out of cash and start  all over again.  Never  knew why it was happening,  until  Reinhard  Bonnke  came  to Nigeria ( Sanya  Open field ) for a crusade, year 2000.

I was invited to that  crusade by my friend’s wife and since it was not too far from my house, Ijesha Road, I attended with my friend and his wife.  We got there a bit late and when it was time for Reinhard  Bonnke to minister, it was as if God sent him to address the, “ Why of my business rising and falling again and again.

During his sermon, he preached on why some  businesses suffer attack from the devil, and he explained that the reason was  that, people give God the back seat in their businesses  by claiming the CEO and when the  devil comes to attack the business,  he does it without being objected because God is not the CEO  of the Business.

He explained that, “every business man who wants to survive must place God above his title, if that is done, the devil will have to contend with God Himself, the one that is the  CEO  of the business.

That teaching saved my business, it changed everything about me, I immediately changed my post on my Identity cards to that of a Manager.  Whenever people come to ask, are you the director here, I simply reply, “I am the manager” and when they try to dig deep, I just reply, with a smile “God is the owner of this business, I am just managing it” and that has helped my business to where it is today.

We are still in business today, it is because of Reinhard  Bonnke,  May his soul rest in perfect peace.

SOURCE;http://247overnaija.com.ng/news/how-reinhard-bonnke-saved-my-business-servant-vic/

1 Like

Re: How Reinhard Bonnke Saved My Business - Servant Vic by budaatum: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
Reinhard Bonnke taught you a Masters in Business Administration lesson for an earthly problem.

(1) (Reply)

If You Can't Convince Them About Xmas, You Need To Leave The "Church" / What Does Dream Of Seeing Dead Parent, Brother Or Family Member Means? Pls Watch / American Christians Have The Right To ‘kill All Males’ Who Support Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.