Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Slovenian Club Terminates Contract Of Nigerian For Impregnating Clubs President - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Slovenian Club Terminates Contract Of Nigerian For Impregnating Clubs President (1443 Views)

Rivers United Forward Ishaq Rafiu Joins Slovenian Club / Tokyo Olympics: PUMA Terminates Contract With Nigeria / Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slovenian Club Terminates Contract Of Nigerian For Impregnating Clubs President by shakiez893(m): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
Slovenian football club have terminated the contract of their Nigerian winger for impregnating the clubs president’s daughter.

The player who’s name is (not revealed)was signed by the Slovenian second division club side six months ago.

He told Mr. Mowiz on returning to Nigeria that ” I signed a three year deal with the option of another year but last month I ran into trouble when my girlfriend who happens to be the daughter of the president said she was pregnant for me”

Now I don’t know what will happen to her and the child since I’m back in Nigeria. They have forced her to block me on all social media platforms so we have not been communicating. The few friends I made at the club are also scared of speaking to me about her apparently they don’t want to run into trouble with the team. I’m confused right now”, he concluded.

Meanwhile the wanted away Nigerian international was advice by his manager to file a case against the club for interfering into his personal life and breaching contract rules.

He also note that all the friends he made at the club are scared if talking to him about the the issue since they might get into trouble as well.

Source: https://jupitagist.net/2019/12/09/slovenian-club-terminates-contract-of-nigerian-for-impregnating-clubs-president-daughter/
Re: Slovenian Club Terminates Contract Of Nigerian For Impregnating Clubs President by Olalan(m): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
This is crazy
Re: Slovenian Club Terminates Contract Of Nigerian For Impregnating Clubs President by garetz: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
What?
Re: Slovenian Club Terminates Contract Of Nigerian For Impregnating Clubs President by aralc: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nigeria always representing us worldwide

all the did was its a goal
Re: Slovenian Club Terminates Contract Of Nigerian For Impregnating Clubs President by littlewonders: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
I can wholeheartedly say; it was intentional. Period.

1 Like

Re: Slovenian Club Terminates Contract Of Nigerian For Impregnating Clubs President by Rednaxelot: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2019

Slovenian football club have terminated the contract of their Nigerian winger for impregnating the clubs president’s daughter.

The player who’s name is (not revealed)was signed by the Slovenian second division club side six months ago.
well,
Only unsuccessful club can do this to an unknown player.

Chelsea Football club which is a world elite football club(hyperbole intended tongue) had Mikel Obi (one of the most courted prodigies) impregnating the President’s niece and nothing happened, he was gladly welcomed as an in-law (off pitch anyway, e no concern business o).

Had it been Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi who had impregnated his president’s daughter, would they be sacked?
Re: Slovenian Club Terminates Contract Of Nigerian For Impregnating Clubs President by nerodenero: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
Score goals inside net, you no gree
You come go score goal inside Club President daughter vagina,
Vagina na goal post?
Anyway, goal na goal but OYO lowa

1 Like

Re: Slovenian Club Terminates Contract Of Nigerian For Impregnating Clubs President by Rednaxelot: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
nerodenero:
Score goals inside net, you no gree
You come go score goal inside Club President daughter vagina,
Vagina na goal post?
Anyway, goal na goal but OYO lowa
Why the president no put correct goal d¡club keeper for the daughter’s goal post
Re: Slovenian Club Terminates Contract Of Nigerian For Impregnating Clubs President by donbachi(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Make dem use VAR check am oo

2 Likes

Re: Slovenian Club Terminates Contract Of Nigerian For Impregnating Clubs President by emeijeh(m): 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
donbachi:
Make dem use VAR check am oo
Na the club president dey head the VAR Team.
Check has been completed
The naija guy dey guilty after the check
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slovenian Club Terminates Contract Of Nigerian For Impregnating Clubs President by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
This one go dey follow woman, he no focus on him career..... someone should help me with that pic of a man pouring spit

1 Like

Re: Slovenian Club Terminates Contract Of Nigerian For Impregnating Clubs President by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
Once again...

Player Name: N/A

Club Name: N/A

In Trump's voice: [It's most likely Fake News, baby!!!] angry

2 Likes

Re: Slovenian Club Terminates Contract Of Nigerian For Impregnating Clubs President by do4luv14(m): 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
Score goal for field nah for za oza rum uncle go score goal chaiii

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes the Fifth Highest Goalscorer of All Time / Won Bet9ja Ticket For 13th August 2020 By Sky Prediction / La Liga: Top 5 Contenders For Pichichi 2021/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.