Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,209 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Available For Immediate Employment For Ond - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Available For Immediate Employment For Ond (587 Views)

13 New Jobs Available For OND, HND, B.sc/b.a! Apply Now! / Click-on Kaduna Partners With Digital Naija To Create Employment For Graduates / Urgent Vacancy For OND/NCE Holders At Ikorodu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Available For Immediate Employment For Ond by noeloge82(m): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
An undergraduate with OND in Marketing/Sales needed to run the Sales Outlet of a Farm. He/She must reside around Ikorodu or Ketu axis. A student of a tertiary institution on one year IT with HND in view is preferable. Qualified candidate must be fluent in Hausa language with good command of English language and must possess one year experience in sales. Qualified Applicants should send their CV to temmanuel@sweetgreenfarms.com.ng and hemmanuel@sweetgreenfarms.com.ng
Re: Available For Immediate Employment For Ond by rottable(m): 7:52am On Dec 10, 2019
Hello, if you can't find your preferred candidate, I stay at Ketu and I'm familiar with Ikorodu. I understand the basics of Hausa. Here is my email address: 08078118991
Re: Available For Immediate Employment For Ond by noeloge82(m): 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
rottable:
Hello, if you can't find your preferred candidate, I stay at Ketu and I'm familiar with Ikorodu. I understand the basics of Hausa. Here is my email address: 08078118991

Just send ur CV to the email provided
Thank u

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For An Administrator For A Christian Faith-based Organization / Online Customer Service Representative Needed / Cashier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.