Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

What Are My Chances Of Working In Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are My Chances Of Working In Europe (616 Views)

Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? / My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are My Chances Of Working In Europe by aydfather(m): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
Am a 200 level student of geography and regional planning in one of the southwestern state in nigeria.Am old and mature enough to know that 90% of graduates in Nigeria are really struggling to get a job, and i do not want to add to that ever growing population.I have always dreamt of living in a country where my right are not trampled upon just because am bold enough to say the truth,a country where my life and that of my family matters,a country where am given a job because of my competency and not based on nepotism and tribalism.To this reasons, i wanna move out of this shithole and provide a well-balanced society for my children.
1:what professionnal certificate do i need to posses to make it easier for me?
2:is my course lucrative enough to get me a high paying job in europe, and what part of europe? And if not, advises will be appreciated.
THANKS IN ANTICIPATION

1 Like

Re: What Are My Chances Of Working In Europe by aydfather(m): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
Am in dire need of answers oo
Re: What Are My Chances Of Working In Europe by ednut1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
aydfather:
Am in dire need of answers oo
stop dreaming. Who will give a 200l nigeria work permit or job in europe
Re: What Are My Chances Of Working In Europe by Pearlyakin(m): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Why start a statement with 'Am' instead of I'm moreso there are no space in your paragraph , so you need to work on that.
Traveling out ain't a child's play, remember you need to have a good CGPA and you need enough money if you don't want to turn an illegal immigrant when you get there.
Remember to graduate with good grades from the University then you can think of traveling to Europe or the United States.
Re: What Are My Chances Of Working In Europe by aydfather(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Why start a statement with 'Am' instead of I'm moreso there are no space in your paragraph , so you need to work on that.
Traveling out ain't a child's play, remember you need to have a good CGPA and you need enough money if you don't want to turn an illegal immigrant when you get there.
Remember to graduate with good grades from the University then you can think of traveling to Europe or the United States.

thanks for the correction

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Piease House Kindly Advice Me On This / - / Australia Visa...please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.