Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

It Seems I Have Umbilical Hernia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / It Seems I Have Umbilical Hernia (1019 Views)

My Mother Has Umbilical Hernia And Has Been Booked For Surgery.( Advice Needed) / What You Do Not Know About Umbilical Hernia (overview) / Hospital Conducts Free Hernia Surgery For 200 Persons In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems I Have Umbilical Hernia by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
Good evening NLders.....Has anyone suffered from a medical condition called umbilical hernia How did you go about?Did you have to go under the knife in other to treat it??
Re: It Seems I Have Umbilical Hernia by Dreiwizzy: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Jessie21:
Good evening NLders.....Has anyone suffered from a medical condition called umbilical hernia How did you go about?Did you have to go under the knife in other to treat it??
Madam saveup and get yourself dissected
Re: It Seems I Have Umbilical Hernia by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
Madam saveup and get yourself dissected
that's my fear,I've never done anything like surgery before[color=#550000][/color] cry cry
Re: It Seems I Have Umbilical Hernia by Dreiwizzy: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
Jessie21:
that's my fear,I've never done anything like surgery before[color=#550000][/color] cry cry
There's nothing to fear. anesthesiologist, circulating and swab nurses will help you feel better; no much deal dear. Be positive.
Re: It Seems I Have Umbilical Hernia by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
There's nothing to fear. anesthesiologist, circulating and swab nurses will help you feel better; no much deal dear. Be positive.
thanks

1 Like

Re: It Seems I Have Umbilical Hernia by ihimiray(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jessie21:
haeudone the surgery
Re: It Seems I Have Umbilical Hernia by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
ihimiray:
haeudone the surgery
No....Since am not planning to take in anytime soon,i guess i can still wait.

But the truth is am SCARED. I have not gone under the knife before.
Re: It Seems I Have Umbilical Hernia by ihimiray(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jessie21:
No....Since am not planning to take in anytime soon,i guess i can still wait.

But the truth is am SCARED. I have not gone under the knife before.
same Here, ihavent don't it out of fear and money... Mine is inguinal hernia and has i so painful most times.. But I have learnt to manage it till I have enough money and bold enough to do it... I have asked alot of people and watched videos.... It not really stressful.. If u hve the funds I will advice u do it.. So it doest become wider
Re: It Seems I Have Umbilical Hernia by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
ihimiray:
same Here, ihavent don't it out of fear and money... Mine is inguinal hernia and has i so painful most times.. But I have learnt to manage it till I have enough money and bold enough to do it... I have asked alot of people and watched videos.... It not really stressful.. If u hve the funds I will advice u do it.. So it doest become wider
I dont even know how much the surgery cost....I dont have the fund too..That is another reason why i i i have not done it.
Re: It Seems I Have Umbilical Hernia by ihimiray(m): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jessie21:
I dont even know how much the surgery cost....I dont have the fund too..That is another reason why i i i have not done it.
well I can help u ask... But the last person I spoke to said about 75k
Re: It Seems I Have Umbilical Hernia by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
ihimiray:
well I can help u ask... But the last person I spoke to said about 75k
Are you serious....that is a lot of money....well i will keep taking it to God in prayer as i dont have the money.
Re: It Seems I Have Umbilical Hernia by ihimiray(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jessie21:
Are you serious....that is a lot of money....well i will keep taking it to God in prayer as i dont have the money.
hmmm. Dats if it has not gotten complicated... When it does it up to 150k
Re: It Seems I Have Umbilical Hernia by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
ihimiray:
God please take control cry
ihimiray:
God please take control

(1) (Reply)

Let's Be Careful About What We Eat Especially Towel Meat / Sperm Dripping Out Of The Vagina Causes And Remedy / Lack Of What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.