Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Bernd Leno Wins Arsenal Player Of The Month For November - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bernd Leno Wins Arsenal Player Of The Month For November (12050 Views)

Martinelli Wins Arsenal's Player Of The Month For January / Arsenal Player, Nwakali Stranded In Nigeria For A Month After Passport Issue / Mesut Ozil Is The 8th Fastest Arsenal Player (See Top 10) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bernd Leno Wins Arsenal Player Of The Month For November by pepilo: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
nuhu2018:
dem never score arsenal wake up

Ogbonna don tear post
Re: Bernd Leno Wins Arsenal Player Of The Month For November by Angelfrost(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
The summary of Arsenal's season so far close to mid-season... Leno is the only serious player in that team of sluggards, and his barely above average.
Re: Bernd Leno Wins Arsenal Player Of The Month For November by VanGap: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
ackim:
Goalkeeper Leno has been voted Arsenal Player of the Month for November.

Abeg , I Must say oooo , Instead of Reading Latest Nigeria News i prefer listening to Good Top Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Leno has played 270 minutes in November in three Premier League games and two Europa League clashes. He has made 16 saves in total and has a save percentage of up to 75,2%. Furthermore, he has 86 passes with an accuracy of 77%.

The other two nominees are Aubameyang and Guendouzi.

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/12/leno-wins-arsenal-player-of-month-for.html?m=1

Re: Bernd Leno Wins Arsenal Player Of The Month For November by yusluvad(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
Keep it up.
Re: Bernd Leno Wins Arsenal Player Of The Month For November by nwamabo247(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
when a team is bad goalkeepers becomes more active
Re: Bernd Leno Wins Arsenal Player Of The Month For November by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
Arsenal is relegation bound.... I pity their fans...Buhari and Arsenal club is like 5&6
Re: Bernd Leno Wins Arsenal Player Of The Month For November by toprealman: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Cosmatikka:
For saving us from relegation.
After 15 matches, Arsenal have -2goals.
Watching Arsenal these days is such a heartbreaking sight embarassed
Since someone has to be named I suppose
Re: Bernd Leno Wins Arsenal Player Of The Month For November by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
ijewejones:

Lenadiva,please come forward

Here I am shawty.
Re: Bernd Leno Wins Arsenal Player Of The Month For November by ijewejones: 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lenadiva:
Here I am shawty.

You came late but called you to see your club player made you guys proud
Re: Bernd Leno Wins Arsenal Player Of The Month For November by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
ijewejones:

You came late but called you to see your club player made you guys proud
OH! Sorry about that. I am actually doing a whole lot of things here . #gunners for life. LONDON WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.
Re: Bernd Leno Wins Arsenal Player Of The Month For November by ijewejones: 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lenadiva:
OH! Sorry about that. I am actually doing a whole lot of things here . #gunners for life. LONDON WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.

Nice..hope you finished up the "doings" grin
Re: Bernd Leno Wins Arsenal Player Of The Month For November by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
nwamabo247:
when a team is bad goalkeepers becomes more active
WOW WOW WOW! Quote of the day.
Re: Bernd Leno Wins Arsenal Player Of The Month For November by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
ijewejones:

Nice..hope you finished up the "doings" grin
OH YEAH. THANKS HUN'?
Re: Bernd Leno Wins Arsenal Player Of The Month For November by ijewejones: 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lenadiva:
OH YEAH. THANKS HUN'?

You welcome..best wishes cool wink
Re: Bernd Leno Wins Arsenal Player Of The Month For November by Egobe: 6:02am On Dec 10, 2019
sdrusgy:
Do you have a dream of relocating to canada by 2020?

Discover how anyone can relocate to canada without spending a dime on agent as well as how you can get a minimum of 7.5 band score in IELTS even if you have just 2weeks to prepare.

Visit the link in the image below or chat via telegram on +1 2 0 4 6 7 4 4 4 8 4

_*

I have the dream,but I don't have the funds

Any help?,how do we go from there angry

1 Like

Re: Bernd Leno Wins Arsenal Player Of The Month For November by Dagrace01(m): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2019
If not for the stupid Arsenal defence, yhos guy should have been one of the best goal keepers on the world..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria U20 Women Get Cash Gift For World Cup Qualification / AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach / 1960bet Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.