Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

5 Things You Need To Do As USD Is Set To Rise Again In Few Months From Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 Things You Need To Do As USD Is Set To Rise Again In Few Months From Now (711 Views)

Is USDT Really The Same As USD? / EUR/USD Is The Best Currency Pair To Trade / How N6400 Led Me To A Net Income Of N950k In 3 Months From An Online Business .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Need To Do As USD Is Set To Rise Again In Few Months From Now by westbuoy: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
This thread was created with the intention to attracts sound minds and financial analysts so they would share their input on the short term future forecast of USD against Naira.

I have been following the thread of Nigerian Forex and from my little knowledge I see the Naira depreciating in the nearest first quarter 2020 to about 405/1Usd due to the steadily reduction in our forex reserve. Therefore, I would appreciate all your input on how to prepare, if possible how to hedge funds and maximize our chances.

Thank you as you share your insights on these.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do As USD Is Set To Rise Again In Few Months From Now by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
Aboki go still change am give me that one wey Obama and Buhari face dey on top.

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale At Lekki (serious Buyers Only) / Watch How I Made 70pips On USD/JPY / Biggest Finance House In Lekki/ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.