Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Our Rights And Freedoms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Rights And Freedoms (710 Views)

Buhari Meets Media Owners, Pledges To Uphold Freedoms / Veto Rights And Executive Orders - Jonathan Should Use Them / Why Cant We STAND And Fight For Our Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Rights And Freedoms by Tunmi(f): 5:25am On Nov 26, 2010
I'm curious, just how many people know the rights and freedoms guaranteed by the Nigerian Constitution? I know these are similar to that of the United States, but could you list them please. Here in the United States, citizens pride themselves on knowing these rights.

And I'm assuming the current Constitution in use is the one from 1994. So what are my rights as a Nigerian?

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Flags Off Residency Card Project / Military Arrests Soldiers Over Jos Killings / Why The North Will Vote Jonathan- Shagari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.