Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Economy, & Security, All North! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Economy, & Security, All North! (532 Views)

States’ Legislature, Judiciary Financial Autonomy: FG Releases Details / Buhari Signs Bill On Financial Autonomy Of State Legislature, Judiciary / Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Economy, & Security, All North! by Hedonisco: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Even with their poor education and paltry credentials, they are heading everything 'headable'. Yet you expect me to have straight A1 in WAEC, first degree from Stanford, Masters from Harvard, PhD from Oxford, and experience from World Bank, just to apply for one ordinary entry level/middle level job! Because I'm an 'IPOBian' Okoro? I don't understand.

Among the South, only the Yorubas are fiercely supporting this nonsense. What is going on? How long will it take to forge the much needed SOUTHERN UNITY AND COALITION to push these Gambari people into the arid desert they belong?
Re: Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Economy, & Security, All North! by JonDon12: 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
Will never happen. Yoruba are happy with their crumbs as far as it is bigger than the Igbo man
Re: Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Economy, & Security, All North! by johnmartus(m): 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
I trying to understand why people complaining about appointment... Yet I can't understand the reason . Even if the president appointed someone in your hometown it will not still make different as long as the person not relate to you. If the president appoint people from lake chad or mali is not my damn business.
Re: Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Economy, & Security, All North! by oyebanji44: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
You're talking nonsense .you people armed yourselves only with hate and frustration.Are you mentally ill? Open to reason and don't lose it.
Re: Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Economy, & Security, All North! by JonDon12: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
johnmartus:
I trying to understand why people complaining about appointment... Yet I can't understand the reason . Even if the president appointed someone in your hometown it will not still make different as long as the person not relate to you. If the president appoint people from lake chad or mali is not my damn business.

You must be naive about what happens in Nigeria
Re: Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Economy, & Security, All North! by Hedonisco: 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
JonDon12:

You must be naive about what happens in Nigeria
Don't mind him.
Re: Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Economy, & Security, All North! by Hedonisco: 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
oyebanji44:
You're talking nonsense .you people armed yourselves only with hate and frustration.Are you mentally ill? Open to reason and don't lose it.
So what is your point (contrary to the opinion expressed in the original post)?

1 Like

Re: Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Economy, & Security, All North! by oyebanji44: 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hedonisco:

Get out from mentions
Re: Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Economy, & Security, All North! by oyebanji44: 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hedonisco:

Get out from my mentions
Re: Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Economy, & Security, All North! by Hedonisco: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
oyebanji44:
Get out from my mentions
Get out of my thread. Empty headed nincompoop.

1 Like

Re: Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Economy, & Security, All North! by orion7: 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hedonisco:

Get out of my thread. Empty headed nincompoop.
very good. very funny set of people. what you wrote is the plain truth. but he will rather grunt like a typical zombie

(1) (Reply)

Again, Who Killed Bola Ige? / 2023 Presidency: Call Yerima To Order, Igbo Group Tells ACF. / Edo Commissioner Arrested For Money Laundering by INTERPOL In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.