Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

New Single By Tosin Fere(t.sax)ft Topeolajengbesi Topovation Title Songs Of Joy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Single By Tosin Fere(t.sax)ft Topeolajengbesi Topovation Title Songs Of Joy (701 Views)

Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior / Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Single By Tosin Fere(t.sax)ft Topeolajengbesi Topovation Title Songs Of Joy by Opeyemisamuel06(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tosin Michael Isayode popularly known as Tosinfere( T.sax) releases his much anticipated praise Medley track(Titled Songs of Joy) with ondo top Gospel musician Tope Olajengbesi
Tosin Michael Isayode(T.sax) is a versatile and prolific musician and a musicologist.
He has major in contemporary jazz music works
His great exploit on music had really exposed and awarded him several honors and respect as he has practically explored in music.He as also featured in many platforms with national and international singers but in gospel and in the secular world ... Songs of Joy is among many of his Songs and he as also released some singles

(1) (Reply)

I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi / Catholic Sister Abandons Vow Of Celibacy / Davido, Anthony Joshua,fireboy, Joeboy Win Big At Soundcity MVP Award, See Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.