Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold (5039 Views)

Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE / 2015 Model Toyota Corolla Sportz Toks Selling Cheap / 2014 Model Range Rover Sportz Fully Loaded Used Selling Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by LeJeun3: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

Before you blindly counter him and blindly support OP, do yourself a favour to read through former thread of this advert OP
abandoned https://www.nairaland.com/5572323/legalwealth-sale-buy-one-get

And what exactly is on that thread that is not here?!

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by ronkusesther: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeJeun3:

And what exactly is on that thread that is not here?!

Use nairaland's search box.

1 Like

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
smiling

1 Like

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by dannybrasky(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
Is this thing still on going! Guys let it slide.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
already serviced, all fluids changed.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by asamwababy: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
already serviced, all fluids changed.

Might just refer a buyer once they re ready.

But it appears this car will be far gone by then.

1 Like

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
asamwababy:

Might just refer a buyer once they re ready.

But it appears this car will be far gone by then.

Maybe, maybe not, car sales are unpredictable
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:29am On Dec 11, 2019
available
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by ehissi(m): 7:22am On Dec 11, 2019
ronkusesther:

Before you blindly counter him and blindly support OP, do yourself a favour to read through former thread of this advert OP
abandoned https://www.nairaland.com/5572323/legalwealth-sale-buy-one-get

I have gone there oooo. I saw a registered car ooooo.

He didn't declare the car as clean title or non-accidented, he still posted the first page of the VIN report with the VIN attached for those seeking to do due diligence for a registered car.

And las las, it is still the VIN trolls used to check and brought the rest of the whole report.

They still claimed that he put the VIN, expecting people not to check.

They said the mileage was rolled back, he didn't deny it, neither did he ask whether it was people's business to display such info as he already assured of full disclosure of Vin report to prospective buyers, even as he posted the first page of the report with the VIN displayed for people seeking to do due diligence.

Instead of following ipfreely or cosplay's format of displaying the balance report to counteract any false claims he might have made, of which he made no false claims....

Your fellow trolls went ahead and created a false claim and conspiracy theory of their own, that he put the VIN so that people will not check the ride.....

That the mileage was rolled back etc etc...

On a good day, na mechanic person dey carry go buy registered car, still yet baba give una VIN make una do due diligence and assured he will make the rest report available to prospective buyers, una still say gazzuzz na scam.

But na the same VIN una use take raise both report plus una lame ass conspiracy theory....

Una heavily trolled his last thread, creating a smear campaign and an atmosphere of mistrust, that is enough to discourage intending buyers whey no really know gazzuzz.

He changed the topic to throw you guys off, and created a new one, una dey vex

In the end, you will only delay the car, long enough for those who know and trust the guy to gather money, come buy motor..........which ever way, its a win win.

I repeat, las las, all of una go dey alright.............eventually

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by Alfred74: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2019
ehissi:

I have gone there oooo. I saw a registered car ooooo.

He didn't declare the car as clean title or non-accidented, he still posted the first page of the VIN report with the VIN attached for those seeking to do due diligence for a registered car.

And las las, it is still the VIN trolls used to check and brought the rest of the whole report.

They still claimed that he put the VIN, expecting people not to check.

They said the mileage was rolled back, he didn't deny it, neither did he ask whether it was people's business to display such info as he already assured of full disclosure of Vin report to prospective buyers, even as he posted the first page of the report with the VIN displayed for people seeking to do due diligence.

Instead of following ipfreely or cosplay's format of displaying the balance report to counteract any false claims he might have made, of which he made no false claims....

Your fellow trolls went ahead and created a false claim and conspiracy theory of their own, that he put the VIN so that people will not check the ride.....

That the mileage was rolled back etc etc...

On a good day, na mechanic person dey carry go buy registered car, still yet baba give una VIN make una do due diligence and assured he will make the rest report available to prospective buyers, una still say gazzuzz na scam.

But na the same VIN una use take raise both report plus una lame ass conspiracy theory....

Una heavily trolled his last thread, creating a smear campaign and an atmosphere of mistrust, that is enough to discourage intending buyers whey no really know gazzuzz.

He changed the topic to throw you guys off, and created a new one, una dey vex

In the end, you will only delay the car, long enough for those who know and trust the guy to gather money, come buy motor..........which ever way, its a win win.

I repeat, las las, all of una go dey alright.............eventually

One of the brilliant ones who didn't have to rewrite jamb 10 times.
One of the people who didn't have to rewrite waec 15 times.
One of the people without a single carry over in the university.

Someone who doesn't need a dictionary to comprehend, that's you. Your wisdom is on another level,Not all these ones weey donn use deir brain tissue play ludo.

Simple comprehension,i was right after all,reason they'll keep writing jamb 10 times,dwindling career,failed businesses,olodos themm themm.

3 Likes

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by ehissi(m): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2019
If no be wetin mancity, bayern, and other nonsense club play last week, person be don set like #2m, whey E wan use take pay homage to E own personal person...

I for just come carry this ride myself, snap selfie give una, whether na stroke or heart attack wan wound una like Anthony Joshua left jab, I for know after.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by diportivo: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
ehissi:
If no be wetin mancity, bayern, and other nonsense club play last week, person be don set like #2m, whey E wan use take pay homage to E own personal person...

I for just come carry this ride myself, snap selfie give una, whether na stroke or heart attack wan wound una like Anthony Joshua left jab, I for know after

kamdan naaah grin

1 Like

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by vertueptime: 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
OnyeObodo:
Gazzuzz... If we are to apply the policy of full disclosure which you have vigorously campaigned for on this forum, why is this car not fully disclosed on this forum? Why invite people to WhatsApp for disclosure?

This car you are selling, is it the below car or not? Was the mileage criminally rolled back or not?

Why is the below pix not attached to sales?

Was the car accidented or not?

Why not full disclosure on this too here? Why come to Whatsapp?

Or are you counting on the fact that you think you have made name and people won't run the VIN?

You need to answer all these.

OR HAVE YOU GONE ROGUE OR YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A ROGUE?

E don burst
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by Alfred74: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
vertueptime:

E don burst
Nothing burst,vin was provided,the rolled back mileage was shown on instrument cluster. Just kids roaming around the blocks without pants, lacking simple comprehension.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by vertueptime: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
Alfred74:

Nothing burst,vin was provided,the rolled back mileage was shown on instrument cluster. Just kids roaming around the blocks without pants, lacking simple comprehension.

Burst na burst
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
available for the wise ones
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sold

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by Alfred74: 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
vertueptime:

Burst na burst
Your burst donn enter sold grin
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by Alfred74: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
Legalwealth Ronkusesther segun ronkus baby grin ,aje ti bugba je o.

1 Like

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by Alfred74: 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Sold
Congratulations Gazzuzz,happy sales.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by asamwababy: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Maybe, maybe not, car sales are unpredictable

I told you.

This Rav4 just stood out.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by Alfred74: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
Onyeobodo come and see o,gazzuzz has sold the rav4,how do you feel? Use ya data wisely as igbo man would say grin
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by diportivo: 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
Alfred74:

Alfred74:
Onyeobodo come and see o,gazzuzz has sold the rav4,how do you feel? Use ya data wisely as igbo man would say grin

abba kyari grin
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by Alfred74: 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
diportivo:

abba kyari grin
Bros call me voltron defender of the universe.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by vertueptime: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
Alfred74:

Your burst donn enter sold grin

All the same, burst lol
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by Alfred74: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
vertueptime:

All the same, burst lol
Sold grin
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by vertueptime: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
Alfred74:

Sold grin

E no suppose pain you
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by Alfred74: 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
vertueptime:

E no suppose pain you
Na you e suppose pain as the car don shame you,sold grin
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by ehissi(m): 12:38am On Dec 12, 2019
Hoooo my Gawd.......If I no drive 2009 rav 4 this year ehhh!! Las las I go drive am next year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by sacx: 12:49am On Dec 12, 2019
Sold

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by BamBamK: 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
congratulations.... at least, peace will reign for d next couple of days

GAZZUZZ:
Sold
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold by vertueptime: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
Alfred74:

Na you e suppose pain as the car don shame you,sold grin

I cant take words seriously from peole that arw dubious u know, as e don burst , nyash open, kontinue with more lie e go burst more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toks 2004 Model Mitsubishi Montero Limited Full Options For Sale........ / Brand New Mercedes Benz GLA 250 2015 In Abuja For N20,000,000 / Upgrade Your Land Cruiser To The 2018 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.