Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,229 members, 7,811,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Lagos State Creates New Website To Verify Your Vehicle Documents - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Lagos State Creates New Website To Verify Your Vehicle Documents (12579 Views)

Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free / How To Get Your Tinted Permit And Renew Your Vehicle Documents Fast In Lagos / ABUJA PLATE NUMBER REGISTRATION AND VEHICLE DOCUMENTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Creates New Website To Verify Your Vehicle Documents by sanmisamuel: 12:13am On Dec 10, 2019
For months now, Nigerians have had issues with their number plate verification on the FRSC portal. which the highway policemen have taken advantage of in extorting civilians. The website [url]nvis.frsc.gov.ng/VehicleManagement/VerifyPlateNo[/url] was built to help with the motorist in verifying their plates but due to inconsistencies as caused issues lately as Lagos states plate name are more likely to have delays before the plate numbers are considered valid on the website.

Checking [url]Regexpress.com.ng [/url] there is a link to Lagos state's new verification website http://verify.autoreg.ng/.

The new website works just like the previous website but with more details. such as when both the vehicle license and hackney permit are to expire. The website also displays the cost of the vehicle license, but if you want to know the cost of all your documents. you can visit [url]regexpress.com.ng[/url] as they give you an estimate of renewing your vehicles Roadworthiness, Vehicle license, and insurance.

So for those who can't validate their plate numbers using the FRSC website, you can check using the website [url]http://verify.autoreg.ng [/url]

Re: Lagos State Creates New Website To Verify Your Vehicle Documents by sanmisamuel: 12:15am On Dec 10, 2019
you can also verify your insurance with [url]askniid.org[/url]

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Creates New Website To Verify Your Vehicle Documents by Loujay(m): 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
sanmisamuel:
For months now, Nigerians have had issues with their number plate verification on the FRSC portal. which the highway policemen have taken advantage of in extorting civilians. The website [url]nvis.frsc.gov.ng/VehicleManagement/VerifyPlateNo[/url] was built to help with the motorist in verifying their plates but due to inconsistencies as caused issues lately as Lagos states plate name are more likely to have delays before the plate numbers are considered valid on the website.

Checking [url]Regexpress.com.ng [/url] there is a link to Lagos state's new verification website http://verify.autoreg.ng/.

The new website works just like the previous website but with more details. such as when both the vehicle license and hackney permit are to expire. The website also displays the cost of the vehicle license, but if you want to know the cost of all your documents. you can visit [url]regexpress.com.ng[/url] as they give you an estimate of renewing your vehicles Roadworthiness, Vehicle license, and insurance.

So for those who can't validate their plate numbers using the FRSC website, you can check using the website [url]http://verify.autoreg.ng [/url]

Thank you for the information. I actually was not aware of the new website for registration verification till I saw your post. I have been frequenting the FRSC website without results. Meanwhile, I am having difficulty logging into the verify.autoreg.ng website or even to create a profile. Kindly advise me on how to go about it so as to verify my Vehicle registration there. Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Creates New Website To Verify Your Vehicle Documents by frowland(m): 11:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tjnx

(1) (Reply)

Neat Nigerian Use 2002 Nissan Maxima #450k / Xmas Sales From Fhemmmy**2009 Toyota Venza Le Suv 4 Cylinder** Only 3.8M SOLDDDD / Toks 2010-2014 Toyota Venza & Toks 2008 LR3 Land Rover (4d Chairmen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.