Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Solar System Installation Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Solar System Installation Training (356 Views)

CCTV Camera Installation Training And Electric Fence Installation Training / Enroll For CCTV Camera Installation And Electric Fence Installation Training / Free Solar Installation Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar System Installation Training by eghuan1(m): 4:28am On Dec 10, 2019
Hi guys.

Please I want to get some practical training on the above subject matter. If there's a place in Edo state or outside Edo state with accommodation that I can do a couple of months practical on the job training, I would like to know even if I have to pay.

One place I went to today said I should pay 200k to be trained for six months. I just felt that's just pure exploitation.
Re: Solar System Installation Training by kellidoo(m): 5:53am On Dec 10, 2019
It is really cheap....for a 6 month training...
If you really want to learn 200k is ok ,compare to the knowledge you would gain...
Re: Solar System Installation Training by Topmaike007(m): 6:08am On Dec 10, 2019
kellidoo:
It is really cheap....for a 6 month training...
If you really want to learn 200k is ok ,compare to the knowledge you would gain...
it's too much in lasgidi here a Doctor from Lasu own a firm that teach people at 63k for the same duration of time with 7 months of practicals...
Re: Solar System Installation Training by zeestone99(m): 8:25am On Dec 10, 2019
If you can come down to lagos. We will train you for 50k with field experiences,not just practical.

Call - 08117398294
Chat - /2348117398294
Email - info@mazinegroup.com

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother / Women And Girls With Disabilities In Nigeria Are The Most Vulnerable Groups / Just In: Banks Beach Agreement To Halt Staff Sack Due To COVID19 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.