Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

We Buy And Sell Instantly - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / We Buy And Sell Instantly (304 Views)

How To Cast Revenge Spells That Work Instantly Call +27836633417 / Just 4k.&tnk Me Instantly .. Get Your Complete Mini.importation Guide Now.. / How Muslim Men Divorce Their Wives Instantly In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Buy And Sell Instantly by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 10, 2019
We buy and sell

Paypal funds

Fiverr funds

Payoneer funds

All types of gift card

Neteller funds

Skrill funds

Instant payment to ur bank

WhatsApp https:///2349023019728
Re: We Buy And Sell Instantly by Afamdman(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2019
FRAUD ALERT!!!!! Dont bother calling or replying this dude, he is a fraud. i paid him for just $100 story entered and some rooster and bull story of how the money has not reach his account has entered the story, my bank has confirmed the money has reached him the same day, he keeps denying the money has not reached him. HE IS A FRAUD!!!!. now he closed that account and has opened a new one. Thunder will fire you there.

(1) (Reply)

The Workplace Inspection: / Gov Fayemi Visits Alaafin Oyo Over Ekiti Monarch Tussle / How Much Of Nigeria Do You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.