Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) (62283 Views)

Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by chukwugoziegi: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2019
She's Beautiful, he's hot.
My guy don japa!

1 Like

Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2019
Kayharry:
this your trash goes a long way think before u type now.
Is that so?
Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by eedimo(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2019
ekaette1621:
NOTHING IS AS SWEET AS CALABAR PENIS.
IT MAKES IGBO, YORUBA AND HAUSA WOMEN GO CRAZY
Mbok kpok idem fo

1 Like

Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2019
ekaette1621:

Says the first mad man in Calabar!
Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:25am On Dec 10, 2019
TheGreenLand:
really? i dey wonder wetin she dey do for all of dem o. wetin b d connection?

That's why una women dey run go meet other men for other areas dey collect steady. That means say una men na opos. na calabar women i know of, no be calabar men...no be to chop dog meat we dey talk here. park well

Comot small for inside, this one too much nah!

Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by Starz825(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2019
But those fingers look somehow to me though..God is really great....big fingers I have never seen before
Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by kayfrenzy: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2019
Dailygist94:

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2019/12/big-brother-star-bassey-quietly-marries.html?m=1
killed two birds with one stone. Married a beautiful lady and also got his blue card
Goals grin
Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by Officialetila(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2019
Pls who does branding I need you urgently,I stay in Ajah.Iwant to brand 50pcs of face towel.thanks 07068910343
Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by zinny377(f): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2019
Cute! Cute!!! Congratulations Bassey! kiss
Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by betsultan0989: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2019
Sure bookings certain to win.
Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2019
The thread is calm. Wouldn't be so if it were a naija female marrying an oyibo.
Congrats bassey on your new domesticated life. It suites every negroe like you.

1 Like

Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2019
I never knew how common fades were as a haircut until I got one. Hmm, it’s a welcome change from a crew cut I’ve done all my life.

Good riddance to Bassey. The guy is too stiff and self conscious. I wish him a happy married life.
Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2019
nochillatalll:
Sharp Guy don collect green card But shaa highest this marriage go last na 10 years.
I'm not hating, anything to do to get away from this buhari devil is allowed

But wait fess, who Sabi this guy?

Congratulations tho
Ten years in marriage is not an achievement? In this day and age three years is something to rejoice at. There are too many incompatible individuals that we should now view marriages as another form of dating but with more responsibilities.
Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2019
meobizy:

Ten years in marriage is not an achievement? In this day and age three years is something to rejoice at. There are too many incompatible individuals that we should now view marriages as another form of dating but with more responsibilities.
Doesnt apply that much to nigerians. Nigerians still have that sense of "For better for worse" unlike the americans that marry and get bored of it.
Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2019
nochillatalll:

Doesnt apply that much to nigerians. Nigerians still have that sense of "For better for worse" unlike the americans that marry and get bored of it.
For better or worse is the prison marriage vows use in locking incompatible people up. It’s better to say Nigerians are not wise enough to cut off bad marriages. All that is changing, people are getting divorced like water here. If somebody hides her true nature and brings it out once the ring is on her finger I’m pulling out without a doubt. Life is too short to stay unhappy.

1 Like

Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 10, 2019
meobizy:

For better or worse is the prison marriage vows use in locking incompatible people up. It’s better to say Nigerians are not wise enough to cut off bad marriages. All that is changing, people are getting divorced like water here. If somebody hides their true nature and brings it out once the ring is on her finger I’m pulling out without a doubt. Life is too short to stay unhappy.
grin grin
That's true tho
Personally i promised myself that if i should ever get married that i wouldnt be having a child until after like two or three years so i would know the kind of person im dealing with. these girls can pretend just to get that ring on their middle finger then show their true characters once the wedding is over.

2 Likes

Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2019
nochillatalll:

grin grin
That's true tho
Personally i promised myself that if i should ever get married that i wouldnt be having a child until after like two or three years so i would know the kind of person im dealing with. these girls can pretend just to get that ring on their middle finger then show their true characters once the wedding is over.
It depends on when exactly she gets everything she wants. If she’s not fully achieved her goal she can keep up the good girl act till God knows when. Some other women get jaded with time and tire of the marriage. A bad wife at most times wasn’t always a bad woman.
Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2019
You don forget Debie-Rise shocked shocked shocked

Naija girls go swear for you grin
Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2019
Expert17:

U dnt mean it grin grin grin grin grin

Na joke I dey ooo grin
Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Those eyes kiss

Look into his angeleyes
One look and you're hypnotized
He'll take your heart and you must pay the price
Look into his angeleyes
You'll think you're in paradise
And one day you'll find out he wears a disguise
Don't look too deep into those angeleyes
Oh no no no no

1 Like

Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
nochillatalll:
Sharp Guy don collect green card But shaa highest this marriage go last na 10 years.
I'm not hating, anything to do to get away from this buhari devil is allowed

But wait fess, who Sabi this guy?

Congratulations tho

let no yoruba travel aboard again let us enjoy this fart together until 2027
Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by Daddyboy21: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
yahoosurepass:

fraudster
I wanted to reply u but when I saw the name on your profile "yahoosurepass" I changed my mind. Just one question for you

Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
She is a stunner HML Bassey.

1 Like

Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by Ambber(f): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
yanabasee:
Baba weh sabi.... Na blue card sure pass oh.....

Great! Awon eyan ‘Gbenro’. ��
Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Congratz Bassie...why did u ditch Debbie ?
Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by Legendguru: 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Oh
Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riplogic:
Problem here is the (next level), I dat have been wishing for previous level to come back?

Baba, he has been De-Buharised! That's the next level to greatness not poverty. Very funny guy!

1 Like

Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
OKorowanta:

I dey tell you!
Baba Blue all the way!

Na so! Na Blue sure pass o! The green one don cast since 700BC
Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by ebullient19(f): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Timtellect:
Eyen Efik/Ibibio. Itong uwem osong find oooo. Edidem odiong ndo fo
*fi ooo����

1 Like

Re: Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
ekaette1621:

And that's the only thing we contribute to the Nigerian economy...lol grin

But wait a minute....this Ekaette1621 na woman oooooo!!!

Imagine a woman making this kinda confession grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) / Wofai Fada Tired Of Using A Vibrator? (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.