Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder (10626 Views)

Free Browsing With Etisalat! / Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: / Watch 33 Dstv Channel Free On Your Mytv Africa Strong 4669 Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by liljaydee(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2010
do   u   know   u   can   browse   free   with   your   favourite   cable   decoders?
All   u   have   to   do   is   to   get   the   neccesary   equipments   and   installation   guide   and   start   browisng   for   free.
No   monthly   subscription!
Jst   pay   your   normal   monthly   subscription   of   HITV,DSTV   or   FSTV   its   cover   both  your   tv   nd   internet   connections.
U   can  browse  and   watch   your   favorites   stations  at  the   same   time.   NO  CONFLICTION!
U  can  order   for  the  full   configuration   manual   with   jst   a token  amount.
Jst  call  or  email   with  the   followings:
08137556060   or   liljaydee2001@yahoo.com  or  liljaydee@gmail.com
or  give  me   a live  chat:  yahoo  chat: liljaydee  or  facebook:  davies  jamiu  olalekan
thanks.
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by infomillionaire: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2010
Hi

I want you to do your fellow nairalanders a favour

Give us this info for free, you can post the information here lets us benefit from you or send to individual's email address this will practically give u a boost on the forum.

pls send info to me on vickomnet@gmail.com

stay cool bro
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by liljaydee(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2010
the free browsing is still hot for now anyone with interest in it shud let me know. offers end why stock last, embarassed
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by liljaydee(m): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2010
if you want more info about it jst e-mail or call the above contacts. and i can snd u the manual. cos dats what am usin to browse nw, have bin usin it for the past seven months.
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by chidyke77(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2010
Should evrytin be for monetary sake?cnt we just gv freely wat we got free.
I wld hv posted d settings here bt am nt sure if it would be against d forum rules bt whoever that needs it shuld contact me wt ths lets help one another. Am nt going to charge u anytin for it bt u cn as well call my line for more info-(am thru wt the calls).
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by ivie11: 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2010
I have downloaded Livestation to watch DSTV from this site, it works, thanks
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by laralucky: 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2010
nice
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by geogex4u(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2010
I think this browsing with decoder of a thin is fake, cos any where i see it, they always demand for money, its fake,  if anybody thinks its true y cant they drop it here for free, some pple will even make some donations, so back off,  if I here any1 discusses on d matter again, I'm gonna,
I'm enjoying my paid server based on my forum.

1 Like

Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by casig: 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2010
I agree with the last poster that all this talk about browsing with decoders is not true, at least for now in Nigeria. The funny thing is that those who claim to have the manual claim that they have been browsing with it. Their goal is simply to make money from unsuspecting Nigerians. I have someone here on nairaland (chidyke77) who sent the manual to me free of charge. It is evident that, at the moment, the idea is only theoretically possible. Please do not allow yourself to be duped by hungry people who pose as internet experts. Forewarned is forearmed.

1 Like

Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by otokx(m): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2010
the LNB of such decoders are receive only so how can you browse on them? SCAM
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by tunde247: 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2010
use india web proxy simple
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by zenus(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2010
hmmm
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by Kingsron(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2010
Na wa oh; people should know money is not everything, if you give any useful out today don't count on the

blessings from men, God will pay you back in a manner you don't expect.
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by onoerime: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2010
i bought the manual but let me tell you the truth the materials are difficult to get. like the cable is difficult to get. i have done alot of research about it ,i want to believe that it is a system that works. it is very expensive to set up. so if anyone is interested about it he should be ready to look for the guinue materials. thnks
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2010
for those who are doubting the possibility of browsing the internet with your pay tv decoder, get over it and face this reality: u can browse the internet using any of those decoders, here is the reason, what they do is to help you to watch satellite channels which uses internet connection.
they have a very high speed internet connection and what u do is

buy an antenna (dish antenna )
their decoder (it decodes the data transmitted to voice and audio and also for charging)
their subscriber identity module (sim card ).

but all u do is to watch only tv stations without using the internet connection they use to provide u those tv stations.

the trick then is that when u are connected to a network that has internet connection u can share it with them if they give u access but u already have access since u can watch those tv stations.
you might be thinking about uplink and downlink but what of wireless networks that uses only a single router which is what u are about doing with these decoders.

i ve not tried it though but i am going to do that in january since router i ve has spoilt and those that repairs it has closed for the holidays.

listen if u already have a wireless router (the one that is used to share internet connection) what u are going to do is to connect the antenna lead of the wireless router to loop out of the decoder, after that u can share the outcomes on this thread.
if u re still in doubt you can checkout this link and read everything(http://www.broadband.co.uk/guides/beginners/page2/)
am still going to post more on this issue when i finish doing it on my own
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by Princeofilorin(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2010
cool cool cool

Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by sameolg616(m): 12:44am On Dec 29, 2010
i agree with u if u want to charge for ur service, on this site,they too like awoof, u will pay for the internet service u use to research or even post on nairaland, all this pple asking for free are actually the ones that will sell and claim credit for wat they got free
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by 6footplus(m): 1:00am On Dec 29, 2010
bros i don download the live station but the majority of channels there are news channels. where can i search for the dstv channels abeg?
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by dcolusegun: 5:32am On Dec 30, 2010
beware of stanly. he is fake
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by liljaydee(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2010
u people are jst saying what you dont know, in the olden days wen noah build an arc, he says there will be a heavy rain, bt but the unbelivers like u people tought his lying. y cant u jst give it a try first, before saying jarguns,
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by rastarman(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2010
Mweb has those features. But you need to pay for it.
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by mumbasa: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2011
Oh my God i cant belive its possible i just bought the instructiom manual and modem software from http://free-cable internet.in
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by donchido(m): 7:16am On Jan 05, 2011
@mumbasa

have u tried it, has it worked??
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by liljaydee(m): 12:53am On Jan 13, 2011
Hey guys, if u wnt 2 confirm maybe its true or nt i can giv an address at ikeja were u wil see ursef nd confirm it. So stop sayin wat u dont know.
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by liljaydee(m): 1:04am On Jan 13, 2011
For dose of u dat u ar sayin u cant get the acesories easily, i can giv addres were to get it easily. if u wnt twenty at a time u wil get it dere. jst order for the manual nd u wil get every information needed abt it.
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by dailydolla4u(m): 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2011
Is over 6 month I've been hearing this free decoder browsing, thou I've not seen any 1 browsing myself. I belive d r some element of truth in it but been a Naija we or I stil ve some doubt. I've seen some testimonyes, more of it Pls. Welldon Guyz.
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by bigfat01: 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2011
if you have having problem with your india web proxy 3.2 please upgrade to india web proxy 3.2.1 by loginning in at web tunnel website ,log in with your user name and password ,and upgrade by downloading india web proxy 3.2.1 ,if u need assistance please call or send a text to 080-236-82532 or go to my blog .Get 50mb trial account today .
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by Esthonic: 9:35am On Apr 02, 2011
Hi gays, here is de manual for free http://hubpages.com/hub/decoderfreebrowsing grin
Re: 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder by Xkobo: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
UPDATE ON HOW TO BROWS WITH YOUR DECODER FOR FREE. NO MONTHLY CHARGES ONLY YOUR NORMAL MONTHLY SUBCRIPTION
Before i start u know how hard to connect now and the old setting is not working any more
but rigth now new and updated setting is working perfectly now and even faster than before
i know how i tried to getting this setting, those who are interesting in getting the setting should call me. those who doubt me will still be out-dated.
but I have a additional software that will power a cyber cafe and even generate cyber time for. Many will still doubt me but the truth is that, it is still work but until u get the right info you will still remain in the dark
don’t be scared on how to get the equipment, because there are cheap and are available in your local shop or market
just fill free to call and very soon you will wallowing in the internet for free. I am not bragging nor begging you. But just want to keep you updated if only u still want to still brows free again
call me on 08061636078 or text.
http://chizy-xkobo..com/

(1) (Reply)

urgent-SALE Fairly Used Webcam Dell 250GB / 4GB @N33000 call 0815-473-7273 / Original Macbook Chargers For Sale In Nigeria. / Incredible Offer !!! Cheap High Spec Laptops In Benin.cal 08034946141

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.