Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,588 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

OMG!!! Anthony Josua Vs Deontay Wilder: AJ To Make Unbelievable Amount - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OMG!!! Anthony Josua Vs Deontay Wilder: AJ To Make Unbelievable Amount (348 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Anthony Josua Vs Deontay Wilder: AJ To Make Unbelievable Amount by Great100000: 7:39am On Dec 10, 2019
Anthony Joshua is set to make a staggering amount is he fights WBC heavyweight champion, Deontay Wilder.Last weekend the British boxer, Joshua reportedly has doubled his worth after he reclaimed his heavyweight title with a win over Andy Ruiz.

Mark Seltzer, a member of Team Joshua has told The Mirror that the Brit has increased his fortune by £52 million ($68 million) after winning his rematch with Ruiz and he added that Joshua can double his purse to a whopping £200 million ($262 million) in a mega-fight against Wilder.

“The sky’s the limit for Josh. A mega-fight with Wilder could see them attract a purse of £200 million. It’s the fight the world wants to see. With money from the Middle East and the Far East now in the sport, countless backers will pay.

However, the rematch between WBC heavyweight champion, Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury on Feburuary. 22, 2020 could open up an opportunity for the big fight but Wilder in a chat to the Athletic has insisted that the much talked about fight may not happen.

“I don’t think we’ll ever see a unification bout. We’ll never see it, and I don’t want people to get their hopes up on it because it’ll never happen.

Wilder in his usual style brags about his qualities: "People want to see your heavyweight in there with our heavyweight! That’s it! .I’m too dangerous. You’ve seen what I do in the ring. I don’t play around. I’m the best, and I know it and I understand it.

Re: OMG!!! Anthony Josua Vs Deontay Wilder: AJ To Make Unbelievable Amount by popsy2(m): 8:03am On Dec 10, 2019
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Shkupi & Struga Will Draw Tomorrow / Real Betis Vs Real Madrid Full Highlight / Coronavirus: Fiorentina player,Four Sampdoria players, club doctor test positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.