Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

FINALLY!!! Pepe Will Fall Asleep With A Smile - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FINALLY!!! Pepe Will Fall Asleep With A Smile (656 Views)

Usyk: Size Don’t Matter, AJ Will Fall Like A Pack Of Cards / Cristiano Ronaldo & Georgina Rodriguez Fall Asleep On A Yacht / Iwobi Says Argentina Will Fall Again In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FINALLY!!! Pepe Will Fall Asleep With A Smile by mohd001: 8:03am On Dec 10, 2019
Freddie Ljungberg said that Nicolas Pepe will fall asleep "with a smile on his face" after a man-of-the-match performance at West Ham. Our record signing was our brightest player before Gabriel Martinelli equalised and then scored the goal of the game - a curler into the top corner - before setting up a third for Pierre- Emerick Aubameyang. "People always ask me about Nico and I try to explain," said Ljungberg after the game. "He comes from the French league, he comes to the Premier League - in my opinion the best league in the world - and it's a lot faster and a lot harder. He needs to adapt. "People put pressure on him but that's not so easy, and I thought what he did today was he worked really hard offensively and defensively and showed his quality. "I'm so pleased for him because at the same time he was a big, big buy for the club and then comes pressure with that as well. He will fall asleep with a smile tonight!"

https://www.arsenal.com/news/pepe-will-fall-asleep-smile-tonight

Re: FINALLY!!! Pepe Will Fall Asleep With A Smile by IamCeazer(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
West Harm been wan break him leg. West ham wan harm am

(1) (Reply)

What Messi Said About Hazard, Real Madrid’s Game Plan Ahead Of “EL CLASSICO” / Osimhen, Chukwueze, Hakimi Makes CAF Top 3 African Youth Player Of The Year / Phoenix Sport Bike For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.