Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Actor Segun Arinze Brutalizes Houseboy For Using His SUV Without Permission - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Segun Arinze Brutalizes Houseboy For Using His SUV Without Permission (1660 Views)

Breaking News: Actor Segun Ogungbe Reportedly Divorce His Second Wife, Omowunmi / Timi Dakolo Slams APC For Using His Song At Party Convention Without Permission / Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Segun Arinze Brutalizes Houseboy For Using His SUV Without Permission by naijadrivablog: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2019
Nigeria’s veteran actor, Segun Arinze was captured on camera, chasing his ‘homehelp’, who he allegedly brutalized for using his Mercedes Benz GLK SUV without permission and removing his bulglary proof in his home.

According Twitter user, @CloakedAdonis who shared the video, the boy was spotted, down on the floor with bruises, crying as Segun Arinze who was reportedly ready to kill him, kept shouting on top of his voice, saying that the boy removed his bulglary proof and used his car without informing him.

In the viral video, furious Segun Arinze could be seen ranting angrily on the street, trying to attack the boy again, as neighbors restrained him.

Video credit @ source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B52peUDnmg8/

Source: https://naijadriva./2019/12/10/veteran-actor-segun-arinze-reportedly-brutalizes-houseboy-for-using-his-suv-without-permission-video/

lalasticlala, Mynd44, dominique, ishilove, MissyB3

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Actor Segun Arinze Brutalizes Houseboy For Using His SUV Without Permission by naijadrivablog: 8:17am On Dec 10, 2019
Re: Actor Segun Arinze Brutalizes Houseboy For Using His SUV Without Permission by Gomd: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2019
Some people and over-do sha. And I know some people will still come here to troll Segun Arinze for what he did but the truth is if same thing is done to them, their reactions will be worse than his.
In life, before judging a case, you have to be empathetic and try to look at the case from all the possible point of views.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Segun Arinze Brutalizes Houseboy For Using His SUV Without Permission by popsy2(m): 8:21am On Dec 10, 2019
ahhhh! The steward should sue in billions. I mean to the last penny.

2 Likes

Re: Actor Segun Arinze Brutalizes Houseboy For Using His SUV Without Permission by naijadrivablog: 8:22am On Dec 10, 2019
Boy wan drive Benz na tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Actor Segun Arinze Brutalizes Houseboy For Using His SUV Without Permission by Homeboiy: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2019
I don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: Actor Segun Arinze Brutalizes Houseboy For Using His SUV Without Permission by naijadrivablog: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
lalasticlala, mukina2, fynestboi, ishilove, justwise, dominique

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Actor Segun Arinze Brutalizes Houseboy For Using His SUV Without Permission by NaijadrivaCars: 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
undecided
Re: Actor Segun Arinze Brutalizes Houseboy For Using His SUV Without Permission by nuelzy: 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hmmm.... Just my father's torch light alone.. you cannot take without his permission...

Where these people they borrow courage from..

Segun kpele.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Segun Arinze Brutalizes Houseboy For Using His SUV Without Permission by naijadrivablog: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
lalasticlala undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tchidi Chikere Begs God To Avenge 'evil People Who Attack Him While Sleeping / Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Reveals Why Praise Was Evicted / Just Asking Respectfully Before I Get In Shape, Does Anybody Like Me Chubby - Ti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.