Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

I Need The Name Of This Design Feature - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need The Name Of This Design Feature (798 Views)

Who Can Recreate This Design In High Resolution / Please What Color Is Best For This Design... Help! / Help The Fonts Used In This Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Name Of This Design Feature by donjo2(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2019
Please guys,

I need the name of the graphics design effect in the attached image so I can search it up on Google on how to go about it.

It's an effect created in which you magnify some parts of an image in order to lay emphasis on the magnified part.

I need the name or a link to a post that explains how to do that in Photoshop, Fireworks or CorelDraw.

Thanks!

Re: I Need The Name Of This Design Feature by resosdigital(m): 8:51am On Dec 10, 2019
That's a web page so the effect was done with javascript and not a graphics software
Re: I Need The Name Of This Design Feature by donjo2(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2019
Not really.

That's actually a Google Analytics page.

A screenshot of the web page was first taken, then the effect applied to the image.

I have seen it on other graphics too.
Re: I Need The Name Of This Design Feature by Offpoint: 12:03am On Dec 11, 2019
donjo2:
Not really.

That's actually a Google Analytics page.

A screenshot of the web page was first taken, then the effect applied to the image.

I have seen it on other graphics too.
I can do that for you for a token..

(1) (Reply)

Canon 4000d SOLD SOLD..!! / In Need Of Video Editing Jobs / How To Get More Views On Youtube With New Analytics Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.