Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

My Reaction On This Article. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Reaction On This Article. (197 Views)

Pepe's Reaction On Aubameyang And Lacazette / Putin's Funny Reaction To Russia Goal Against Saudi Arabia (VIDEO) / Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Reaction On This Article. by totolink(f): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2019
Rockets' protest of James Harden missed dunk denied

i just finish watching NBA and this made my day. to bad for James. Don't worry bro that dunk score twice for me.
by the way Good job scoring 50 points!! grin

The NBA reported on Monday that it has denied the Houston Rockets' dissent of their 135-133, twofold extra time misfortune to the San Antonio Spurs a week ago. The ball whipped through the net and back over the edge before bobbing off, and the directing team erroneously decided that Harden missed the dunk and denied Houston mentor Mike D'Antoni's endeavor to challenge the call. at issue was a James Harden breakaway dunk with 7:50 residual that would have given the Rockets a 104-89 lead. In its intrigue, Houston had challenged that Harden's dunk not being considered a bushel was a misapplication of rules bringing about an off base score and not an informed decision by authorities.

ah just wanna share this Korean website for sport wagering "온라인바카라"
image source : ESPN

(1) (Reply)

West Ham Sacks Manuel Pellegrini / Arsenal’s Chambers Out For Months After Knee Surgery / Pro Bowl : Nfl Pro Bowl Hd Nfl Pro Bowl 2020 Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.