Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,095 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) (56803 Views)

Amaechi At The Airport Lounge, Waiting For His Flight With No Security / Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / Tinubu & Rotimi Amaechi At Private Wing Of MMIA Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by LabDNA: 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
If you wear Biafran flag go siddon for him side, him fit shiit for pant for there so.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nobody to wipe that him ogo

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by loganx: 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
where are his aids and all the sirens convoys disturbing the people they are supposed to serve, chasing us out of the already bad roads we are risking our lives to ply?

They behave responsibly when they travel out of the country, and behave like untamed wild lions ruling over a jungle when they return back to Nigeria.

The difference between Asian tigers and empires is that, when they travel, whatever good they come across, they take it back home, our politicians travel to hide their loot in a foreign land, nothing good comes back home with them.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by Godhatesodomy: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
wow

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by hardon1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
this life eh... but do you know that person fit just waka go meet meet am , tear ram HOT SLAP and he wouldn't do shit.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by Sicilyjoe: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ipob they fear becos of deportation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by talk2uwem(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
hmmmm

Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
I Pity All Those Bodyguards That Follow
Their Oga From Best To Worst Places in 9ja
But Can't Follow Their Oga To Abroad To Flex Small..
That is the Irony of the it, And still they are Ignorant of this fact.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
He might be a demi-god in Nigeria, but in America, he's a nobody. Nobody gives a damn what position he holds in a failed state called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by ogubolokento(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
When will Nigeria get to this point when politicians will be alone without men on black and much siren

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ooni:
That's a pose
Something like that.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by nothingspoil70: 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
Are you sure this is Amaechi
Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by oluwazoba25: 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Where are the 8ters ?. Where are the terrorist group ?. Where are the pigs ?. Who born drug peddlers that will display their madness ( beat him) in USA airport, that will not be deported immediately to Naija !!!. Moreover you won't see them in airport but, nights clubs where they peddle their drugs & love-vendor their okoro sisters.
idiot zombie slave
Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by akynkunmy(m): 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
IPOB where art thou??

Bush meat don land o
IPOB miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
He can't sit like that in a Nigerian airport o angry
Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
Seacube:

Go kill yourself if it pained you so bad

It seems you are contemplating suicide ?. Pls don't, we need you pigs to see PMB handover to another Northerner in 2023. Then you can finally take your sniper. NB there is fake sniper in the market, be mindful.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by Dicktionary: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
grin

What is new about this?
I guess it's your first time Right?

I done see plenty of them tire, for different Airports, but I no send them. Na only Fashola I done approach once greet.
The Rest to Hell with them!!!

Smh
I'mtheRealDick

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by phren: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
IPOB where art thou??

Bush meat don land o
Poor mind
Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Where are the 8ters ?. Where are the terrorist group ?. Where are the pigs ?. Who born drug peddlers that will display their madness ( beat him) in USA airport, that will not be deported immediately to Naija !!!. Moreover you won't see them in airport but, nights clubs where they peddle their drugs & love-vendor their okoro sisters.

Defenders of corruption everywhere with hunger infested brains... Shame
Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
He couldn't have been that relaxed in Nigeria because things are not working.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by phren: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
ubest1:
dem no burst his head?
If you continue to hate successful people like this; you’ll remain poor.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by Femeto: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
From Spain to Boston.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by tonysunkan: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
He is really transporting himself around.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Are you saying there is no IPOB wingbin Boston? grin cheesy

On a lighter note..That is why this announcement was made..
Lol....

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
nzeobi:
Ipob surely wasn't aware of this visit. It was an opportunity carry out an effective offensive

I doubt that will ever happen in the USA. There is a whole 'nother ball game.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by mmsen: 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Femich18:
They are demi gods in Nigeria because many people are ignorant of many things

And because Nigerians are raised to be bootlickers.

It's disgusting how Nigerians will kiss ass of those in positions of authority.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by samdigo90: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
IPOB should go and wound him
Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
I once came across him at Abuja airport. no personal guards or security around him. d guy was jez pacing up & down scrutinizing d surrounding.
I called out to him & in excitement, he smiled and waved back at me.

I think I like Hon. Amaechi, cool, free easy going dude
cool

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by sonofanarchy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
I Pity All Those Bodyguards That Follow
Their Oga From Best To Worst Places in 9ja
But Can't Follow Their Oga To Abroad To Flex Small..
lol can you tell me the name of this movie
Re: Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) by Commentor: 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
It is those that don't know Amaechi that claim he cant travel without a retinue of security details.

I remember vividly i was flying through Amsterdam in 2014, and I saw Amaechi was on the same queue at MMA, and indeed same flight to said Amsterdam.

I really didnt know much about him but his disposition warmed me to him and since then I began to take an interest in him.

It is funny how Nairaland had a library of his achievements in Rivers state , which was remarkable for his time.

All this, sadly got "destroyed" at some point. Na so Nairaland claim.

Only a liar would claim Amaechi did nothing for Rivers state or indeed the transport ministry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) / ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) / El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.