Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Mixture Of Laughter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mixture Of Laughter (386 Views)

30 Hilarious Pictures That Will Make You Cry Out Of Laughter / Home Of Laughter / The House Of Laughter Comedy Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mixture Of Laughter by JeffreyLiaison(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
3 drunk guys entered a taxi, the taxi driver knew that they were drunk so he started the engine and turned it off again. He then said, "We've reached your destination". The 1st guy gave him money and the 2nd guy said, 'Thank you'. The 3rd guy slapped the driver. The driver was shocked thinking the guy knew what he did. He asked, ' what was that for? '. The 3rd guy replied, "Control your speed next time, you nearly killed us!"

Nigerian mom, after shouting for about 30 minutes, will finally say, "go away joor, before I start shouting".

Nigerian mom: So Ngozi, you have grown wings abi?
Ngozi: (silent)
Nigerian mom: So now you are keeping me quiet abi?
Ngozi: But mommy I............
Nigerian mom: Shut up, how will you talk when I am talking?
{Habi no be u say she keep u quiet?}

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Want For Christmas? / Fish Head Part One / Instagram Follow Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.