Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Are You Having Difficulty With Your Upwork Account Approval? Then Read This. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Having Difficulty With Your Upwork Account Approval? Then Read This. (214 Views)

Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? / NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter / Having Difficulty With The Following? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Having Difficulty With Your Upwork Account Approval? Then Read This. by GeeeAdebiyi: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
According to CEO Stephane Kasriel, Upwork gets 10,000 new signups EVERY DAY.

As the site grows more popular, they’re also becoming more selective with who can apply for jobs. Lately, I’ve been getting an increasing number of emails from readers who are having a hard time getting their profile .
The following tips may be useful to you.

**Show Upwork you’re a serious professional – right from the start, Tell Upwork EVERYTHING you can do
**Improve on trending skills that are relevant in the global market
**Don’t undersell your experience level,state your major experiences to make your prospective know that you are very qualified for the job.
**Go beyond the bare minimum with your profile overview
**Treat your profile like a resume.

You can contact me if you have difficulty in getting your Upwork account approved.

Call or WhatsApp: 08102866368

or chat me up: https:///234810286368
Re: Are You Having Difficulty With Your Upwork Account Approval? Then Read This. by GeeeAdebiyi: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2019
Accounts are being approved without any delay. Contact me if you need help.
Re: Are You Having Difficulty With Your Upwork Account Approval? Then Read This. by GeeeAdebiyi: 9:25am On Dec 17, 2019
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Help Please! I'm In Need Of A Job / Tele Marketers Needed / EYFS PRACTITIONER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.