Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Need Your Product So My Clients Can Pay Me – Yahoo Boy Begs Jaruma [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need Your Product So My Clients Can Pay Me – Yahoo Boy Begs Jaruma [photos] (1654 Views)

Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) / Jaruma Gives Birth / Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Product So My Clients Can Pay Me – Yahoo Boy Begs Jaruma [photos] by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
Popular sex therapist Jaruma, has gone on her page to addresss share an interesting message she received from a ‘Yahoo boy’.

The self confessed fraudster had asked for her products that would make his victims pay him.

He had gone on to ask for more products that would make the wives of senators to find him irresistible.

Jaruma’s products have gained a popularity for being charms and concoctions used to ensnare men even though she’s referred to them as aphrodisiacs and the likes.

The diligent yahoo boy had sought to use this to his advantage. It’s unclear if he’ll succeed in his search for work lessening charms but Jaruma doesn’t seem keen on providing it for him.

Source : https://www.dockaysworld.com.ng/i-need-your-product-so-my-clients-can-pay-me-yahoo-boy-begs-jaruma-photos/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique

Re: I Need Your Product So My Clients Can Pay Me – Yahoo Boy Begs Jaruma [photos] by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Why bringing it to the notice of the whole world
If she didn't want to help him

Na wa oo.... Some things are better kept secret abeg instead of exposing one to EFCC

Jaruma the attention seeking idiot would surely keep seeking attention

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Product So My Clients Can Pay Me – Yahoo Boy Begs Jaruma [photos] by bluebay(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
How I wish product she has sold hasn't done far worse than what the Yahoo boy has done.
Re: I Need Your Product So My Clients Can Pay Me – Yahoo Boy Begs Jaruma [photos] by chigoziri2403(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
Yahoo boy asking yahoo lady for help

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Mercy Shows Love To Olamide, Tacha And Titans Spotted At The Mall / WOW!!! Congratulations To Naira Marley As He Becomes The First Nigerian Act To A / Davido Meet With Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde In His House. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.