Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman (1224 Views)

President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair / Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by Ctorch: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has named Mr . Edward Adamu as Chairman of the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria .
This was contained in a letter sent to the Senate by the President on Tuesday .
Details later …

https://punchng.com/breaking-buhari-names-adamu-as-new-amcon-chairman/?fbclid=IwAR0A3RAxk45C9UJLotAIFykVfaHZcFwFB7-N7nB5PxfyLkaEfbsZPUErjcc
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by neoclassical: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Adamu, Muhammed, Musa, Almed, Aliyu,
Balewa, Sanusi, Ibrahim, Yakubu, hadiza
Bitrus, Abubakar, Danladi, Malarabe,
Gambo, Dasuki

This is Nigeria's new National Anthem. If you are not bearing any of these names, you are an Allien in Nigeria and therefore not entitled to any appointment.

For those who are still defending this man, please go to some of the government Agencies like NPA, DPR, NNPC, PPRA, NCC, NIMASA, CBN, etc and see how the Northerners have turned these Agencies to Hausa organizations. Just ask your relative or friend who works in any of these Agencies and they will tell you the story. As I am talking to you, Northerners are resuming work on daily basis just with CV alone stamped by the MD, no other document, whatsoever. It is getting out hand, it is so terrible my brothers and sisters. We are in trouble.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by SLAP44: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
I think I am beginning to like this government grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lol

One Nigeria.....Congratulations Adamu

Person below me can you sing the national anthem...I done forget am.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
Well.. it remains the CBN Governor position for all the top agencies chief to be headed by the north.. Buhari is a Dundee and a tribalistic individual..
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by Kiddinpoh(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Zoogeria oo...
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by ImDStar: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lolzzz
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by Rednaxelot: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
What is happening here?

This is a replacement for Muiz Banire who was just appointed in 2018. Muiz Banire was formerly an adviser to Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu before Tinubu made him a commissioner all through his tenure, Though there were rumors of rift aftermath.
Tinubu’s “football players” are currently substituted out from the “Buhari FC”.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by meccuno: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
even with all the education they claim to have. sense is still far from them. grin grin sophisticated mo.rons

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by daddytime(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
Na here we go still hear say Nigeria/Naijeriya don turn to Arewastan or Northeria and nothing go still happen.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by Maxymilliano(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Government of the north, by the north and for the north.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by johnmartus(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
grin grin cheesy lol hypertension is in your blood.
SLAP44:
I think I am beginning to like this government grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by johnmartus(m): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
Maxymilliano:
Government of the north, by the north and for the north.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by LibertyRep: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ok
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by etebefia: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
Truth be told, Buhari and the north has conquered Nigeria and they can do with whatever they wish.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by alsudan: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
The presidency will surely remain in the north till 2088 and if thiefnibu tries shit, the Abiola treatment would be child’s play.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by msmon(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Oga Ooo. Ogun de Ooo

Meanwhile, I would have been surprised if the new appointee wasn't a northerner.

We've find a new definition of democracy under this administration.

Democracy(Buhari Regime) is "Government of the Northerners, by the Northerners and for the Northerners".
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by marztar(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
Waiting for his defenders.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by TooMuchStuff: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Tinubu got possessed by demons of Envy over GEJ uplifting by God in 2010 then made moves to join Hausafulani Cabal of North to unseat him.

All hell was let loosed on GEJ presidency from 2011 till after 2015 election by Tinubu BuhariApC.

Today Tinubu boys are all removed from power yet Olodo Tinubu is still hoping for Crumbs of 2023.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by ALPHABASE: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
WONDERFUL grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by Anambralstson: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Rednaxelot:
What is happening here?

This is a replacement for Muiz Banire who was just appointed in 2018. Muiz Banire was formerly an adviser to Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu before Tinubu made him a commissioner all through his tenure, Though there were rumors of rift aftermath.
Tinubu’s “football players” are currently substituted out from the “Buhari FC”.
grin grin
I said it earlier that by the time they are done with Tinubu he will decamp from APC with some Southwestern governors and form new party for his ambition, this is just the genesis, Osho baba is on his way out, watchout 2020 politicking grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by Bazamfare: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
You are lying and looking for cheap attention, i reside and work in abj... ministries and agencies are 70% dominated by southerners
neoclassical:
Gambo, Dasuki

This is Nigeria's new National Anthem. If you are not bearing any of these names, you are an Allien in Nigeria and therefore not entitled to any appointment.

For those who are still defending this man, please go to some of the government Agencies like NPA, DPR, NNPC, PPRA, NCC, NIMASA, CBN, etc and see how the Northerners have turned these Agencies to Hausa organizations. Just ask your relative or friend who works in any of these Agencies and they will tell you the story. As I am talking to you, Northerners are resuming work on daily basis just with CV alone stamped by the MD, no other document, whatsoever. It is getting out hand, it is so terrible my brothers and sisters. We are in trouble.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by sotall(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
undecided
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by Afolabimills(m): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
neoclassical:
Gambo, Dasuki

even where I work is been taken over by them
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by sanusi44z(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by Southsoul: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
What the north will never allowed is what they are dishing to other region to swallow oh how I wish this Kwantry is sold out or nuke off
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by Southsoul: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bazamfare:
You are lying and looking for cheap attention, i reside and work in abj... ministries and agencies are 70% dominated by southerners
then you are one northern guy defending your brothers

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Adamu As New AMCON Chairman by slimfit1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
Southern state assemblies need to start putting laws into place Buhari has officially divided the country. The national assembly are not functioning. There is no checks and balances in place which renders them useless.

(1) (Reply)

Didn't Maurice Iwu Specify Amebicides And Antimalaria Drug Class For His Cure? / JUST IN: Dokpesi, Son Clash Over Comment On COVID-19 / Insecurity: Gambari In Closed-door Meeting With Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.