Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,878 members, 7,841,296 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt (59573 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by Americanboy35: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
He don dey grow beards for prison grin pls send this guy to the electric chair already
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by Godons1: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
Igbo Amaka. grin

Na their work.
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by shogsman(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
therealakuko:
Wait... Is it that he was arrested several times in the past and eventually let go till his luck eventually ran out?
If you're that interested, read up.
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by GindoX(m): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
One salient point I noted in this story was that all the managers were detained after giving statements..

Is that how Naija police works? No investigation, no crime scene, no DNA, no forensic analysis.. just arrest the managers. When will this country change

Hmmm, braw you talk sense.
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by NwsBoy: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
angry We need to stop being scared of military men..

cheesy Until they slap you
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by jozee8: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nigerian police na fools
You go to report a case of murder and instead of doing their job all they can think of is how to extort money from you through detention!
What a country!

2 Likes

Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by mctfopt: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
One salient point I noted in this story was that all the managers were detained after giving statements..

Is that how Naija police works? No investigation, no crime scene, no DNA, no forensic analysis.. just arrest the managers. When will this country change

Police needs money by all illegal means. You'll be surprised to know the huge amount the managers paid before they were allowed to go.

2 Likes

Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by tonysunkan: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
Shun crime. It does not pay.
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
tempest01:
He was arrested and detained for a week!!!

A murderer was released by corrupt agents to continue the acts!
Learn to read and peruse, it's not rocket science my friend.
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by LajaLaba: 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
tempest01:
He was arrested and detained for a week!!!

A murderer was released by corrupt agents to continue the acts!
Read very well olodo
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by WalkerMichael(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
Is this how David West looks now?
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Damn it! This demon is still alive?

Jungle justice is the surest for the scumbag!
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by tempest01(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
LajaLaba:
Read very well olodo

J111333:
Learn to read and peruse, it's not rocket science my friend.

Dummies that cant even near me in literacy having a say.

Post has been edited to clarify that it was the hotel staff that was arrested.
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by Mires: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Bro, the same thing I was thinking. That's to say once you accept to work in a hotel as manager, the probability that you will sleep in police cell is 0.99

2 Likes

Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by LajaLaba: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
tempest01:

Dummies that cant even near me in literacy having a say.

Post has been edited to clarify that it was the hotel staff that was arrested.
Otondo learn to be civil grin
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
why does this guy kills females
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by Radicalman(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Let Justice be
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by Btruth: 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
......too much of horror films.
.......sonething went wrong in the guys brain I think.
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
A walking corpse
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by Timoleon(m): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
So that the court won’t dismiss the case on the ground of a simple technical issue
dollytino4real:
why did it take time b4 he was brought to court?
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by Befii: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
So who murdered d rest girls??
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by sofiscatedmoron: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
david west, he must be from south west, na dem
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by Ijaya123: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

As if you're reading my mind.

They were most likely detained so they could be bailed out with huge some of money.
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
I hope they did autopsy on the bodies to uncover the cause of death as well as forensics and DNA analysis on semen or hair found on the bodies to make sure they have a match and then nail his ass to the cross if the results come back positive. It takes a psycho to kill just for the thrill of it. If Nigeria is a country where information can easily be disseminated by law enforcement, the perpetrator could easily have been apprehended and should not have taken the death of so many young women before finally solving the mystery. Based on the account of the witnesses, it seems like the suspect has a defined mode of operation, which a good detective work and dissemination of information to hotels and hoteliers around the area could have helped to solve much earlier. Good police work could have developed a profile and a sketch of a person of interest and inform all the hotels in the area to be on the lookout and to contact the police if they see anyone matching the description. I hope they have all the evidence that they need to prove all the elements of murder in the first degree.

1 Like

Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by blackboy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
There is more than meets the eyes in respect to these murder. The guy is hiding something.
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by Depressed101: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
dollytino4real:
why did it take time b4 he was brought to court?
which kind stewpid question be this.. So police should not conclude their investigation involving multiples of murders?
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by Lexusgs430: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Why is that name west, synonymous with serial killers.......
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by Brownpiro: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
They might even release him self smh sha
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by NujiPressy(f): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
This guy deserves to die a slow and painful death.
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by FManager(m): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
Many of the halvewitts here don't really have common sense, let the court decide his case, what if he was innocent, no court in the land have found him guilty, until then you can not make assumptions that he is criminal, Nigerians and stupidity. angry
Re: How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt by seyilabi(m): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
My question is why did the police keep releasing him after each arrest which made him to go for more victim. In this case, each police station that release him, the 1st, 2nd & 3rd time should also be held liable for the murders of other more cos if he has been charged for murder for his first victim, he wouldn't have been able to kill more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced / Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.