Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu (47176 Views)

Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire / President Buhari Replaces Buratai, Others. Appoints New Service Chiefs / Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by blackboy(m): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
I dont want to hear complaints. It's the next level we were promised just like the change we saw . Kwontinue PMB. vell zon
Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by masseratti: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
naptu2:
I know that I shouldn't take comments on this thread seriously, but

1) Musiz Banire was removed because of the new law that states that the AMCON chairman must be a deputy governor of the Central Bank. Muiz Banire is not a deputy governor of the Central Bank.

5T Naira Debt: Buhari Approves Law Empowering AMCON To Access Debtors’ Account
https://www.nairaland.com/5348836/5t-naira-debt-buhari-approves

2) Muiz Banire and Bola Tinubu have been at war for almost 3 years.

Muiz Banire Blasts Tinubu's Senators: I Don't Need Government Job To Survive
https://www.nairaland.com/4638384/muiz-banire-blasts-tinubus-senators
thank you Naptu for clearing the air once again, by the way... I want to have the opportunity/permission to comment on some of your post btw.
Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by expert234: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
But TINUBU is wise now ,so said Afamed

Is afamed himself wise?
Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by Amatarasha(f): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
expert234:

Is afamed himself wise?
Nope tongue
Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
RichDad1:

The Mandate and the GAC produce Sanwo-Olu. Tinubu’s wife has no hands in it.

Why are you wasting your time explaining the groups in Lagos APC power bloc to them. Everything is Tinubu. The AMCON appointment means nothing to Muiz Banire. They are after Hotel and other properties under AMCON management, especially those assets in Lagos and other southern part of Nigeria.

Most of the developments they had was during military era yet less than three decades of civilian government they are very backward. Border closure is an attack. The proposed loan of $30 billion is to provide enough fund for looting. Yet they cannot meet up. The elemental power would resist them. 2023 is still far.
Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by expert234: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
Nope tongue

Lolz
Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
fyneguy:
Banire actually has a rift with Tinubu. In fact, Tinubu was against his appointment.
shut up
Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by Quorax: 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
Spacko007:
Nigeria media outlets seem to like sensational headlines to heat up the polity, according to the new AMCON act it states that AMCON should be chaired by a Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria. Journalism at its worst dividing people along ethnic and religious lines.
It is not Nigeria journalism... it is the currency of online traffic. If you do not do it, nobody will visit your site in a competitive niche where everybody is fighting for your attention. Don't you see how those market clothes seller try to get your attention?

1 Like

Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by Johans1991: 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
healthserve:
Hahahahaha meanwhile Tinubu is been threatened by possible inquiry into his dealings should he hush, by Obasanjo is being sode-tracked or rather, has been totally ignored, Orji Kalu chilling on the cellars, Osinbajo chilling inside the bottle, inside the box, under the bed..

This is serious political thuggery of the highest order. Meanwhile INEC remains in the coven. I laugh in Cantonese... Were you not told... Countdown to 2023, up the oligarchy continues as they're only doing this to solidify their grip on pillars of the economy/nation

South wake up. Race to 2023 has already started

Wunmi590 SarkinYarki Racoon
as e dey pain you e dey sweet us. Continue crying.
Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by Johans1991: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
IyaTola:
Is Adamu,next in line to replacing Emiefele,when he does resign?And to ensure that does not happen, Buhari, put him in an irrelevant post, clearing the way for their choice,who naturally will come from the North,to become CBN Governor.They are strategic,we in the South,are STUPID
emefiele still have 5yrs while buhari have 4yrs, so how would buhari come back to appoint s Northerner AF emefele tenure. Some of you reason like animals in d name of wailing.
Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by Johans1991: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
RichDad1:

You’re the only one that got the drift.
And some neptodes here thinks all Tinubu allies are in the SW ? cheesy
Do they even know that Boss Mustapha, the SGF is actually a Tinubu person ? Same goes for SP Ahmad Lawal
pls don't mind the okoros , the tot politics is like selling spare parts.
Tinubu has already have the South West in his pocket , what he need now is the north therefore he need more northerners to align with him. Politics is a strategic move.
Iam a Northerner and I can confidently tell you guys that the north is ready to support anybody presented by d south west especially when he have the backing of pmb.
Ipob be ready to cry in 2023.
Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by Enemyofpeace: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
Chief of Army Staff tenure is over. He is still in office

Chief of Naval Staff tenure is over. He is still in office.

EFCC Chairman's tenure is over. He is still in office.

But FIRS boss, Tunde Fowler’s tenure expired today and he is *replaced quickly* .

Just an observation o.
Hmmmmm...

1 Like

Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
RichDad1:

At least , we’re still reaping from this.
The whole asslicking you and your ancestors did for Atiku (Another Fulani man), what does it earn you? Shame and disappointments.
You’ll rather be an eternal slave to Atiku and his Fulani ideologies than face them squarely like the Yoruba are preparation to do in 2023.
Bloody Hypocritical Cowards cheesy cheesy

You sound pained....NYSC
Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by Allstrasse: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
ideylaff:

Muiz Banire has since made up with Tinubu as his camp of Lagos APC produced Hamzat the Deputy Governor to Sanwoolu .... though he’s more qualified to be the Governor Jagabans wife insisted on Sanwoolu

I agree with you completely.
Hamzat strikes me as one who would have made a better governor,

It appears there will be a lot of wobbling till the end of the first term when hamzat will have to take over by default or by design.
Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by joeluv: 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
You are joking right? Lol
Johans1991:
pls don't mind the okoros , the tot politics is like selling spare parts.
Tinubu has already have the South West in his pocket , what he need now is the north therefore he need more northerners to align with him. Politics is a strategic move.
Iam a Northerner and I can confidently tell you guys that the north is ready to support anybody presented by d south west especially when he have the backing of pmb.
Ipob be ready to cry in 2023.
Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by Amudeneogu: 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
So every key post in this country is now headed by the north and somebody is still telling us one Nigeria?
Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by OpinionCounts(m): 12:56am On Dec 11, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
President Muhammadu Buhari has sacked Mr. Muiz Banire as Chairman of the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON).

grin grin grin appointment not even up to a year

First, Osibanjo's allies was booted out successfully, now it's Tinubu's turn

Even if you as a president is having issues with Tinubu, why not look for another capable Southerner to replace him

If the National Assembly should confirm Edward then they will be doing this country a great disservice!!!

They were the ones that made the law to honour federal character, they owe it to this country to ensure that this law which brings unity is not swept under the carpet!!!

The greatest mistake Saraki\Dogara made was not being selfless

Learn from their mistakes!!!

Federal character died the day buhari was sworn into office....what you have since 2015 is Northern character..

2 Likes

Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by ddeola: 2:11am On Dec 11, 2019
Another abok*i. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by joyandfaith: 2:56am On Dec 11, 2019
ajl:
Sociologists and the ancient Greeks, source of modern day democracy, classified people in a given society into three groups.
1. The Idiots (selfish, greedy)
2. The Tribalists (narrow-minded, violent).
3. The Citizens (the ideal person)

Watch this video and identify the group you belong to. And where people like Buhari, Tinubu, Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu, Obasanjo, Awolowo, and others past leaders belong to. Now you will understand why Nigeria is messed up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfSMr8-fn8k

majority of nigerians are idiots and tribe men. may be 10% are citizens.
Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by fireinmyborns: 4:10am On Dec 11, 2019
This is very funny. Same northern region that is considered low in education is now producing the highest office occupants.

Uwa di egwo ooooo.
Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by somtookeke(m): 5:58am On Dec 11, 2019
*Buhari Appoints CBN Deputy Gov, Edward Adamu, As AMCON Chairman*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/buhari-appoints-cbn-deputy-gov-edward.html

Read more headlines

*The Rats Are Fleeing The Sinking Trump Ship As 23rd House Republican Bails*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/the-rats-are-fleeing-sinking-trump-ship.html

*share, like, comment*

1 Share

Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by Yujin(m): 9:44am On Dec 11, 2019
babaolofin:

Why are you wasting your time explaining the groups in Lagos APC power bloc to them. Everything is Tinubu. The AMCON appointment means nothing to Muiz Banire. They are after Hotel and other properties under AMCON management, especially those assets in Lagos and other southern part of Nigeria.

Most of the developments they had was during military era yet less than three decades of civilian government they are very backward. Border closure is an attack. The proposed loan of $30 billion is to provide enough fund for looting. Yet they cannot meet up. The elemental power would resist them. 2023 is still far.
So you think border closure is an attack? If I may ask, an attack on who? Yeah, the proposed loan is there for looting and who will pay it back if disintegration becomes the only choice?
Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by GMbuharii: 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
statusquoante:
As expected, piggiiiddiiiiooottts like my pop ati mom, have started crying more than the bereaved and using panadol for another person's headache... grin

Afterall, a muslim is being replaced with a Christian. Isn't that what they have always grunted for/about Shouldn't everybody be happy now

shocked
Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by ikennamadu1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
State001:

http://igberetvnews.com/1187056/breaking-buhari-sacks-amcon-chair-announces-replacement/
Muiz banire... Tinubu boy... Two done go.... First fowler.... Now banire..... Who is next?
Re: AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu by VanSARS: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
healthserve:
Hahahahaha meanwhile Tinubu is been threatened by possible inquiry into his dealings should he hush, by Obasanjo is being sode-tracked or rather, has been totally ignored, Orji Kalu chilling on the cellars, Osinbajo chilling inside the bottle, inside the box, under the bed..

This is serious political thuggery of the highest order. Meanwhile INEC remains in the coven. I laugh in Cantonese... Were you not told... Countdown to 2023, up the oligarchy continues as they're only doing this to solidify their grip on pillars of the economy/nation

South wake up. Race to 2023 has already started

Wunmi590 SarkinYarki Racoon

I convened a meeting of RMNCAH+N stakeholders to review progress and review our commitments towards improving the health and well being of women and children in Nigeria. I also unveiled at the meeting my maiden edition of the antenna magazine which is meant to showcase through the pages of the magazine the activities and projects being implemented by Governors wives with aim of improving RMNCAH+N in their various states. As a global ambassador for Tuberculosis(TB), I also appointed wife of the vice president and the Governor's wives as TB Ambassadors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju / Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps / See the moment Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Arrived NG Candidate, NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.