Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

New Police Operational Vehicles Set To Be Launched Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Police Operational Vehicles Set To Be Launched Today (1031 Views)

FCT, Ekiti, Adamawa, Imo, Six Others Get New Police Commissioners / Insecurity: FCTA Distributes 60 Operational Vehicles To Security Agencies / Customs Officials Clash With Asara, Sokoto, 4 Killed, Vehicles Set Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

New Police Operational Vehicles Set To Be Launched Today by MrOfficer(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
All is now set for President Muhammadu Buhari, to commission police operational vehicles to boost the service capability in combating crimes in the country.

The commissioning which is taking place at the Louis Edet house, force headquarters will also see the president commissioning the Nigerian Police Force Crime and Incident Database Centre and National Joint Command and Control Centre also at the force headquarters.

Already dignitaries invited grace the ceremony have arrived the venue while security personnel are taking time to screen visitors and vehicles before allowing them entry into the venue.

Similarly, all roads leading to the force headquarters have been barricaded, while motorists are being directed to use alternative route.

https://www.polisonline.com.ng/2019/12/10/pmb-set-to-launch-police-operational-vehicles-joint-command-and-control-center/

Re: New Police Operational Vehicles Set To Be Launched Today by ghettokid1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
That vehicle will not be used to protect lives but to take lives & to collect bribes.

Re: New Police Operational Vehicles Set To Be Launched Today by Forward77(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
Chai

Re: New Police Operational Vehicles Set To Be Launched Today by MrOfficer(m): 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
It will serve a dual purpose my friend. It will take the lives of the bad guys while protecting the good ones. Which side of the divide do you belong, my friend?
ghettokid1:
That vehicle will not be used to protect lives but to take lives.
Am sorry #the_truth_hurts

Re: New Police Operational Vehicles Set To Be Launched Today by ghettokid1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
MrOfficer:
It will serve a dual purpose my friend. It will take the lives of the bad guys while protecting the good ones. Which side of the divide do you belong, my friend?
APC!!!!
Re: New Police Operational Vehicles Set To Be Launched Today by MrOfficer(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Forward77:
Chai

Wetin?

Re: New Police Operational Vehicles Set To Be Launched Today by MrOfficer(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Do you mean armored personnel carrier or the ruling party you graciously voted in? I ask I ask
ghettokid1:

APC!!!!

Re: New Police Operational Vehicles Set To Be Launched Today by Forward77(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
MrOfficer:

Wetin?

If you know you know; stop picking your teeth while I’m talking to you.
Re: New Police Operational Vehicles Set To Be Launched Today by MrOfficer(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
Forward77:

If you know you know; stop picking your teeth while I’m talking to you.

No vex

Re: New Police Operational Vehicles Set To Be Launched Today by phantom24: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
I hope those vehicles are of innoson automobile cos the F.G are mandated to promote indigenous brands
Re: New Police Operational Vehicles Set To Be Launched Today by MrOfficer(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
The problem with innoson is their spare parts are not in the open market and when seen are very costly. Imagine taking your IVM all the way from Lagos down to Nnewi just for repairs.

phantom24:
I hope those vehicles are of innoson automobile cos the F.G are mandated to promote indigenous brands
Re: New Police Operational Vehicles Set To Be Launched Today by ghettokid1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
MrOfficer:
Do you mean armored personnel carrier or the ruling party you graciously voted in? I ask I ask
U sounded like an APCheat member
Re: New Police Operational Vehicles Set To Be Launched Today by Noerection: 5:07am On Dec 11, 2019
Will this stop Okoros from committing crimes
Re: New Police Operational Vehicles Set To Be Launched Today by Azmanaty: 6:30am On Dec 11, 2019
Govt backed Thieves undecided

Leaked Video / Man Shot Dead While Walking With His 6-year-old Daughter In The Bronx! (*warning / Shock As Young Man Is Caught With Fresh Human Head In Parliament Building, Say’s