Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Nigerians React As President Buhari Travels To Egypt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As President Buhari Travels To Egypt. (589 Views)

Buhari Travels To London For Global Education Summit, Medical Check-Up / Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed / Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As President Buhari Travels To Egypt. by chronique(m): 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
See comments below. Someone said it's because we are complaining too much that the man is traveling. I want to appeal to fellow Nigerians to please stop complaining about the president so he can stay at home and work.

Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Travels To Egypt. by Haryour12(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
smiley
Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Travels To Egypt. by chronique(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
More

Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Travels To Egypt. by chronique(m): 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
More.

Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Travels To Egypt. by SniperSmurf(m): 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
Savage replies. Make I park well.
Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Travels To Egypt. by chronique(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
More

Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Travels To Egypt. by Emmaxy9(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Getting quality articles that are well written and creative can sometimes be a huge task. You surely need those highly optimised and quality content for your website or blog to keep it ranking high in top searches. Thats exactly why you need a good writer.

I am Emmanuel, a freelance writer with over 2 years if experience in the field of writing quality articles. I will write nonplagiraised articles that will suit your need adequately. Thinking about niche? No need to. I am well adaptable and will write in any niche you want.

I charge 1.2 naira per word(negotiable)

To hire me, contact me via 08175552102 and lets get to work.
Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Travels To Egypt. by chigoziri2403(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
He is building his cv , let him be
Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Travels To Egypt. by Talkwisdom(m): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
It is now crystal clear that nobody wants the president,even some northerners are hiding in shame...Almost nothing in Nigeria now works.
Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Travels To Egypt. by chronique(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
Talkwisdom:
It is now crystal clear that nobody wants the president,even some northerners are hiding in shame...Almost nothing in Nigeria now works.

Very very clear. I'm sure if a poll is conducted today, the margin between those who want him to go and those who want him to stay, would be extraordinarily wide.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Travels To Egypt. by Talkwisdom(m): 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
chronique:

Very very clear. I'm sure if a poll is conducted today, the margin between those who want him to go and those who want him to stay, would be extraordinarily wide.
Even the election was rigged in his favour...
Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Travels To Egypt. by chronique(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
Talkwisdom:

Even the election was rigged in his favour...

Who doesn't know that one?

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Ahmed Asiwaju Bola Tinubu! / I’m Still In Shock- Father Of Suspected Bomber Arrested In Winner Chapel / Borno State Governor, Zulum Visits Victims Of Fresh Boko Haram Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.