Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School (53894 Views)

Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) / AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu / Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by Anambralstson: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
Beosten:

That was a campaign after election when Banire was trying to feel among
Their rift was last year before election, stop fooling yourself
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by livebyday(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
[s]
Pr0cter:

Hahahahaaaaa

I can see u are doing ur IT (lawyer wannabe)
[/s]

Done?
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by obentenyson(m): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
see Head...
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by Pr0cter: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
livebyday:
[s][/s]

Done?

Lol. You need to redo it because i dont think you learnt well
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by SirBunky85(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Enwhen:

Can u listen to yourself again ,

Muiz Banire is one of the most loyal boy to Baba Tinubu , he was most favoured to replaced then Gov Fashola before second term because of BRT issue with Baba Tinubu
...it clear , the canals have decleard war to bring Baba Buhari for 2023...
gullibility raise to power 2
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by madjune(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
The small boy in the pic will be hustling to reconnect now but they will suddenly feign ignorant of their past together.
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by tinsel: 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Enwhen:

Muiz Banire is one of the most loyal boy to Baba Tinubu , he was most favoured to replaced then Gov Fashola before second term because of BRT issue with Baba Tinubu
You are completely ignorant for not knowing the fight between Banire and Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by Enwhen(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
sapele914:
No be una dey beg for presidency? Why APC & Pdp must zone it to us, be waiting, Zonal Commander.

Mumu check my monicker ...I am not an APC or a PDP member and don't care where the power goes to...but I pity people like u , u people are being manipulated by these criminal politicians...
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by Enwhen(m): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
tinsel:

You are completely ignorant for not knowing the fight between Banire and Tinubu.

I am aware of Banire , Tokunbo Afikunyomi, Badamosi issues with Tinubu, but for Banire they have settled it , Long ago... Including Fashola and Tinubu has been settled but not Tokunbo who runs politics mainly in Osun.
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by Enwhen(m): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
fyneguy:

Fallacy!

so why did Lagos Senators reject his confirmation at the Senate? lol You are a learner.

Did Lagos Senator not rejected Babatunde Fashola nomination ...they all have settled , infact the Banire settlement was sealed after APC 2019 Gov primary and Ambode was left with aggressived memebers like Tokunbo Afikunyomi
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by tinsel: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
Enwhen:

I am aware of Banire , Tokunbo Afikunyomi, Badamosi issues with Tinubu, but for Banire they have settled it , Long ago... Including Fashola and Tinubu has been settled but not Tokunbo who runs politics mainly in Osun.
Settled what? Even the 3 lagos state senatoras opposed the confirmation of Baniru on the day of his confirmation. Baniru recently organized a seminar and invited El rufai and it was there El rufai made his famous quote on how to dethrone a God father.
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by Peacecoy19: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Enwhen:

You don't follow Lagos APC politics.Muize, is not main stream APC.At a point he was suspended.Attempt was made to remove him as national officer,I think legal secretary..
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by livebyday(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Pr0cter:

Lol. You need to redo it because i dont think you learnt well
Learned

Get some.rest grin grin grin

Cheers
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by Enwhen(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
tinsel:

Settled what? Even the 3 lagos state senatoras opposed the confirmation of Baniru on the day of his confirmation. Baniru recently organized a seminar and invited El rufai and it was there El rufai made his famous quote on how to dethrone a God father.

Yea, I remember that El-Rufai stuff, but I never knew he organised it , it's of recent ... But the fact is that they are all thieves they don't have our interest at all...
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by Enwhen(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Peacecoy19:
You don't follow Lagos APC politics.Muize, is not main stream APC.At a point he was suspended.Attempt was made to remove him as national officer,I think legal secretary..

Somebody just informed me that he organised the seminar that El-Rufai used to insults Tinubu...I thought they have settled after the 2019 APC Gov primary
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by garfield1: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
Enwhen:

Somebody just informed me that he organised the seminar that El-Rufai used to insults Tinubu...I thought they have settled after the 2019 APC Gov primary
They haven't obviously.even if they have,remember that tinubu opposed his appointment originally which means that his sack doesn't affect tinubu
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by Enwhen(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
garfield1:

They haven't obviously.even if they have,remember that tinubu opposed his appointment originally which means that his sack doesn't affect tinubu

You are right... But what about Babatunde Fowler ??

Power is sweet, If Buhari decides to come for third term , I won't be surprise
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by D1Wonder(m): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Using Sanwo Olu to launder his image?
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
sapele914:
I hope you are ready to move to Ghana come 2023, when Asiwaju mounts the throne, you can trade places with Reno Omokri in self exile?

Day and night dreamer. When will you wake up from slumber.
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by delerx(m): 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
If you can not go to Harvard at least get a master's degree in Scotland. The sooner the better. It's an escape route from this zoo. Check my signature to learn more. If you are the unserious type pls don't send me a message
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by NGpatriot: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Enwhen:

Ambode was there so you mean to tell us Ambode and the rest of the people in the picture settled their differences till today?

The visit was all about keeping a united front to keep APC in Alausa, it wasn't about personalities or settling scores or grievances.

When it comes to Lagos state and what's best for Lagos state, they are all brothers and Lagosian regardless of whatever issues they have on the sidelines.
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by Advancedman(m): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
chigoziri2403:
What should we do with this

All na permutations
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by livinbygrace: 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
Enwhen:

Go to bed man,you dont know anything about Lagos politics.Banire is not in same camp with Jagaban,infact he supported the faction that were supportung Ambode reelection.
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 2:31am On Dec 11, 2019
I have come to understand that the North owns Nigeria , others own media

send your funny/unusual/interesting/weird/scary video to limelightcrazy@outlook.com
IG limelightNigeria
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by anonimi: 6:44am On Dec 11, 2019
Beosten:
Adamu will displace Cardi B from nl front page.

Banire is not a Tinubu's ally in the first place. Banire belongs to El Rufai and Amosun's camp.

Besides, that Southwest wants 2023 doesn't mean that they are rooting for Jagaban of Borgu.

Is Borgu in the south west

1 Like

Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by Beosten(m): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2019
anonimi:

Is Borgu in the south west

A kingdom is in the North, and Niger state.
Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by anonimi: 6:52am On Dec 11, 2019
LIMELIGHTCRAZY:
I have come to understand that the North owns Nigeria , others own media
send your funny/unusual/interesting/weird/scary video to limelightcrazy@outlook.com

What media does the south own, targeting who?
So now that you understand who owns Nigeria, what are you going to do about it?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10067868_ebdsqdjxoaiz1k9_jpege520702236a9628eed5d5ec17b762e19

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10060234_operasnapshot20190807145115www_legit_ng_png336689d8c0ee038dcc69b84c197c8e36

1 Like

Re: Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School by jahsharon: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Subzero047:

Why so many explanations grin

It's very difficult explaining simple things to miscreants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. / Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) / Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.