Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

We Help People Retrieve Lost Waec, Neco, Jamb & Nabteb Registration Number - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Help People Retrieve Lost Waec, Neco, Jamb & Nabteb Registration Number (1082 Views)

How To Get Your Lost WAEC Certificate (Attestation Certificate) In Simple Steps / I Found This Lost WAEC Certificate! / JAMB 2018: How To Retrieve Lost Profile Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Help People Retrieve Lost Waec, Neco, Jamb & Nabteb Registration Number by fulfillmentict: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
Greetings from a renown ICT Institution in Nigeria - God's Fulfillment Computer Institute (a.k.a Reliable Technologies). We solve divers ict problems with our contemporary tools and ever ready personnel specifically equipped to serve you.

INTRODUCTION
God's Fulfillment Computer Institute is a Registered IT company in Nigeria. We are a Major Distributor of different Examination Bodies such as WAEC, NECO, JAMB, NABTEB etc. Hence we offer different services which these bodies offer, as we are duly authorized.

One of the greatest complaints received from numerous candidates is the issue of Examination Number Retrieval. We are here to proffer a lasting solution to this challenge, as candidates can now easily retrieve forgotten, lost, stolen or incomplete JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB Registration/Candidate/Examination number online using our e-Service Channel easily without leaving their place.

SERVICES
Firstly, what is Registration Number?
Registration Number (also called Candidate or Examination Number), is a special alphanumeric number assigned/given to candidate that seats for a particular examination. This examination number is a "key" to access such candidate record online. This number gives access to different services offered by the examination body such as Result Slip Printing, Checking and Viewing of Statement of Result, Verification of Candidates by schools and bodies, admission letter etc.

Unfortunately, many people have lost their examination numbers making it useless to get their result at a point in time, and this could cause someone a lifetime opportunities sometimes.

OUR SOLUTION
We are here to solve this problem for you easily irrespective of your location (even if you're not in Nigeria). Our Retrieval Department access the Database of the Examination Body and retrieve your record and get it sent to you mailbox easily. We retrieve all year for WAEC, NECO, JAMB & NABTEB Examinations.

The full procedures have been stated on our website. This our e-Service has put smiles on different people's face? There has been a lot of testimonies from our different customers.

To retrieve waec exam number, go to:

https://www.topreliabletech.com/waec_retrieval.html

Neco
https://www.topreliabletech.com/neco_retrieval.html

Jamb

https://www.topreliabletech.com/jamb_retrieval.html

Nabteb

https://www.topreliabletech.com/nabteb_retrieval.html

NB:
This is a paid service and different customers have already enjoyed and will be enjoying our services.
We encourage those we've rendered our services to kindly take a few seconds to leave a comments here (if on this platform).

Best Regards,
Fulfillment ict
http://www.fulfillmentict.com
https://www.topreliabletech.com
Re: We Help People Retrieve Lost Waec, Neco, Jamb & Nabteb Registration Number by help4people: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2019
This is timely as I've been searching for ways to get my lost waec may/June 2001 exam number because the company am working with need to verify my result. Let me check out your website and check how genuine you are. I promise to bust you if you're among "them". infact, me I go post my experience here
Re: We Help People Retrieve Lost Waec, Neco, Jamb & Nabteb Registration Number by fulfillmentict: 11:18am On Dec 11, 2019
help4people:
This is timely as I've been searching for ways to get my lost waec may/June 2001 exam number because the company am working with need to verify my result. Let me check out your website and check how genuine you are. I promise to bust you if you're among "them". infact, me I go post my experience here

Dear Sir/Ma, thank you for having interest in our services. Just follow our procedures & you're good to go. Besides, why do we need to afraid your comment when we offered genuine services?
Re: We Help People Retrieve Lost Waec, Neco, Jamb & Nabteb Registration Number by help4people: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
@fulfillmentict, thanks for your reply. I have a couple of questions...
1) I've read up the details on your website, are you deliverying as promised truly?
2) Is price negotiable? grin
Re: We Help People Retrieve Lost Waec, Neco, Jamb & Nabteb Registration Number by fulfillmentict: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
help4people:
@fulfillmentict, thanks for your reply. I have a couple of questions...
1) I've read up the details on your website, are you deliverying as promised truly?
2) Is price negotiable? grin

Dear,
In response to your questions:
(1) We deliver exactly as promised. So, be rest assured. Besides, our office address is there, this means you can come in person for your retrieval.
(2) Prices of our services are fixed, as we too incure charges in accessing database.
(3) Thank you
Re: We Help People Retrieve Lost Waec, Neco, Jamb & Nabteb Registration Number by help4people: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
@fulfillmentict, as earlier promised to comment.... well, I can only say this is amazing. I summoned courage to send the details and ultimately make the payment. To my surprise, after 20mins of confirming my payment, they deliver my reg num to my mail. Thank you people, you just saved my live.
Re: We Help People Retrieve Lost Waec, Neco, Jamb & Nabteb Registration Number by fulfillmentict: 10:24am On Dec 13, 2019
help4people:
@fulfillmentict, as earlier promised to comment.... well, I can only say this is amazing. I summoned courage to send the details and ultimately make the payment. To my surprise, after 20mins of confirming my payment, they deliver my reg num to my mail. Thank you people, you just saved my live.

Thank you sir. That's just how we work in our Company. Also, sorry for the late replying to your comment.... Though, we may not be on this forum all the time, but services on our website run 24/7. Thanks again.
Re: We Help People Retrieve Lost Waec, Neco, Jamb & Nabteb Registration Number by LivingGod22: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
I patiently followed this topic back2back for @fulfillmentict conversation with @help4people and kept watching what would be the outcome b4 i talk my own... However, I am glad dat @fulfillmentict you still do everything to preserve your company's reputation till now. I've used your retrieval service earlier before for myself & a nephew of mine in your 1st thread, and am happy with your services. Keep up the good work. smiley Wait, wetin happen 2 ur 1st thread sef?
Re: We Help People Retrieve Lost Waec, Neco, Jamb & Nabteb Registration Number by fulfillmentict: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
LivingGod22:
I patiently followed this topic back2back for @fulfillmentict conversation with @help4people and kept watching what would be the outcome b4 i talk my own... However, I am glad dat @fulfillmentict you still do everything to preserve your company's reputation till now. I've used your retrieval service earlier before for myself & a nephew of mine in your 1st thread, and am happy with your services. Keep up the good work. smiley Wait, wetin happen 2 ur 1st thread sef?

Wao... Thanks Sir @livinggod22, long time my brother. The First thread was lost during the attack Nairaland had then. There are still countless of people we've worked for (even on this forum), that had no time to comment. Again Sir, thanks for the feedback. God bless.
Re: We Help People Retrieve Lost Waec, Neco, Jamb & Nabteb Registration Number by salutetheogas78: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
These guys are truly legit and keep promises. Thank you fulfillmentict for helping me retrieve my lost nabteb reg number which would have cost me a golden opportunity. Nagode...

(1) (Reply)

TOP 10 – The Most Expensive World Currencies In 2020. / Get Free Laptops And Phones For N3,200 Only / ASUU Strike Latest As NLC, TUC Call Off Nationwide Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.