Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Help Me Title This Short Poem - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Help Me Title This Short Poem (378 Views)

The Vow- A Short Poem / Hope- A Short Poem / A Short Poem "Hustle"- Psalmuelwater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Title This Short Poem by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
If If the light from the ground hits the sun just right, you would see the necessity, the reversely subtle need to always strive till the end of this world’s sculptured eternity.
With an un-fractured diligence and your fickle mind out of sight, give your all till the manly might you possess is much more little pretty.
If after all the standing grudges nipples still can’t bite then the so much obstacles you face will only yield milk and tea.
Tidy your success temper and work out your prosperity till it fills you empty.
For we are all doing time inside life and you should enjoy your stay plenty.
Whatever your original sin is, fund it and still ensure your success aura remains ready.
Fasten your balls with the brothel hookers, enjoy the smoke from all the cigars you’ve blown and still ensure that tomorrow’s income is yet steady.
Carefully juice out the fun from all the sweat you’ve sewn and the riches you own for heaven is not ready.
Re: Help Me Title This Short Poem by donbachi(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
The Rhapsody

1 Like

Re: Help Me Title This Short Poem by Kkings11: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Life's Intention

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Title This Short Poem by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
Evanescent flurry

1 Like

Re: Help Me Title This Short Poem by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mrpsly247:
Evanescent flurry
interesting!!! If only I know d meaning
Re: Help Me Title This Short Poem by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Kkings11:
Life's Intention
I love this
Re: Help Me Title This Short Poem by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
donbachi:
The Rhapsody
it's quite a common title though. ❤️ Still
Re: Help Me Title This Short Poem by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
kerryemudiaga:
interesting!!! If only I know d meaning
It would be ludicrous for me not to.... Nice poem by the way

(1) (Reply)

HOME - A Poem / The Darling Morning / Chibok Forgone : A Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.