Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Who Else Has Received This Type Of Call? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Else Has Received This Type Of Call? (853 Views)

What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? / Is Covid-19 Loan Real? I Just Received This Message . Please Help Out / Check Out This Testimony I Received This Morning From One Of My Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Has Received This Type Of Call? by Mike4S: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
In the call, the caller will pretend as if a person had mistakenly sent some recharge cards that worth thousands of Naira. You'll be caught unaware and wondered when such message came in. Just when you drop the call, the message will come in.
In the message, figures numbering up to five recharge cards will display. The caller had already informed you and begged you to not use it that it was an elderly person that mistakenly sent it.

WHY I'M POSTING THIS
I first received such call on September and my naivety did not allow me to notice what I'm yet to know about it. I called the guy back and he handed the phone over to the said elderly person and he showered praises on me. Fortnight time, my second line received the same call and having heard such before, I spat fire on the caller. Today, my neighbour received the same call. I collected the phone and warned the guy seriously. It was such that he did not stand my animadversion. He quickly cut me short of words.
Important question looms in my mind. Who else has received such call. I'm worried because those guys behind it may have ulterior motive
Re: Who Else Has Received This Type Of Call? by Mbee247(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
Smiles,i also received this kind of message like three times as recharge cards was sent to me but i never tune in into it cause i know it's scam.
Re: Who Else Has Received This Type Of Call? by Mike4S: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Mbee247:
Smiles,i also received this kind of message like three times as recharge cards was sent to me but i never tune in into it cause i know it's scam.
I have finally known a bit about the scammer. I used a phone that has a caller id application and his name was displayed as Iya Ibro. I used another line and called him he answered the name and I reminded him of his failed shady deal. To make it short he cut the call

(1) (Reply)

Eco Friendly Vinyl Pvc Wood-like Floor. Better Than Laminate Wood Floors. / How To Earn Daily On Wegist Forum (aprx 2k - 5k Daily) / Earn 15% Of Your Capital Monthly, Government Approved.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.