Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,936 members, 7,956,522 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Boerboel Pups Available From Highly Productive Parents. Read More - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Boerboel Pups Available From Highly Productive Parents. Read More (524 Views)

Highly Productive Female American Eskimo / Highly Productive Female Gsd Day1 heat For Sale / Affordable Rottweiler Puppies From Highly Productive Bitch Available For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boerboel Pups Available From Highly Productive Parents. Read More by doreanskennels: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
These pups are available for new homes. 2 females and 1 female. These 3 pups are the remaining from a litter of 13. This is the second attempt from the dame. Her first litter was 9 and one of the pups from the first litter that I gave to my mother littered 11 on her first attempt.

If you are interested in having a quick ROI in dog breeding, you should consider investing in any of these pups as they have productivity in their DNA

Location is Aguda, Lagos.

Date of birth is 18 September 2019

Please whatsapp 08052757965 for more information

Re: Boerboel Pups Available From Highly Productive Parents. Read More by Osehpaul(m): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
how much?
Re: Boerboel Pups Available From Highly Productive Parents. Read More by doreanskennels: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
Each pup is going for 60k
Re: Boerboel Pups Available From Highly Productive Parents. Read More by wizi44(m): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
doreanskennels:
These pups are available for new homes. 2 females and 1 female. These 3 pups are the remaining from a litter of 13. This is the second attempt from the dame. Her first litter was 9 and one of the pups from the first litter that I gave to my mother littered 11 on her first attempt.

If you are interested in having a quick ROI in dog breeding, you should consider investing in any of these pups as they have productivity in their DNA

Location is Aguda, Lagos.

Date of birth is 18 September 2019

Please whatsapp 08052757965 for more information
parents pics nkoo

(1) (Reply)

Bonanza Male Rott For Sale.45k / Adult Female Bullmastiff For Sale / For Sale Urgently To Recovery My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.