Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? (6406 Views)

My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 / Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Gamine(f): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2008
embarassed embarassed
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by creamdream: 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2008
There are virgins better than experienced folks
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 26, 2008
whao
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by banni: 6:36pm On Feb 29, 2008
When you marry a virgin ,chances are they are less likely to have anything and you can mould them into what you want if you are willing to teach.
Experienced people are less likely though to run find another woman to see if its sweeter grin
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by ashe2(f): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2008
[img][/img][flash=200,200][/flash]wont it not be interesting to know u disvirgined a man! i would like to do dat and den teach him all we can eva think or imagine. I could marry a virgin.
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by jkpretty(f): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2008
Its a good thing tho. I mean he stayed all this years to give it to me.

But, no thanks tongue
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by adaku123(f): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2009
Lol, Its hard to say oh, hmmm

If he is worth it then yes,  BY worth i mean i must absolutely adore him, then yes

But if he is someone i cant see any future with from the beginning there is no need to waste those 2mins of my life,

Ok maybe 2mins 58seconds tops,  Lol

Am just a bit too old for inexperience, lol   (21yrs)

But if i love him to bits when i put it on him since he is a virgin,  BEST HE HAS EVER HAD, LMFao tongue grin
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Fhemmmy: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2009
adaku123:

Lol, Its hard to say oh, hmmm

If he is worth it then yes, BY worth i mean i must absolutely adore him, then yes

But if he is someone i cant see any future with from the beginning there is no need to waste those 2mins of my life,

Ok maybe 2mins 58seconds tops, Lol

Am just a bit too old for inexperience, lol (21yrs)

But if i love him to bits when i put it on him since he is a virgin, BEST HE HAS EVER HAD, LMFao tongue grin

At 21, u ought to be a virgin too. grin
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by adaku123(f): 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2009
@Fhemmy

Too bad am not, Lol,

9ja ppl like to act like they are prudes,

Are U One of Those?? smiley
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Fhemmmy: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2009
adaku123:

@Fhemmy

Too bad am not, Lol,

9ja ppl like to act like they are prudes,

Are U One of Those?? smiley

I am a virgin.
Too bad, u didn't get the joke.
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by pinkielove(f): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2009
thanks but no thanks, no virgin!
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Fhemmmy: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2009
pinkielove:

thanks but no thanks, no virgin!

but u cld teach him how u want it and now make him a pro.
people always complain that they cant get a job, cos they have no experience, if someone can give the person the first job, he/she will get experience.
This is exactly same here.
If no one wanna teach him, how will he learn and leave the "virgin" villa?
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Consultant(f): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2009
All the women saying no here, should not complain when they marry the stallion, and he starts to spread the love everywhere.

The Bible says marriage is honorable, and the bed undefiled. In an ideal situation, both should come to the marriage as virgins.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Fhemmmy: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2009
Consultant:

All the women saying no here, should not complain when they marry the stallion, and he starts to spread the love everywhere.

The Bible says marriage is honorable, and the bed undefiled. In an ideal situation, both should come to the marriage as virgins.

Full Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!
well said.
I will take note of their names so that when they come back with threads like " how do i tame a cheating husband" i can laff then

1 Like

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by JustGood(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Full Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!
well said.
I will take note of their names so that when they come back with threads like " how do i tame a cheating husband" i can laff then

Thats why I sometimes have no pity on them when they start saying things about their husbands. They always seem to want the wrong kind of guy and expect everybody to slaughter the guy for them. They forget that if no woman wants the playboy kind of guy, there will be less playboys around.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Fhemmmy: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2009
JustGood:

Thats why I sometimes have no pity on them when they start saying things about their husbands. They always seem to want the wrong kind of guy and expect everybody to slaughter the guy for them. They forget that if no woman wants the playboy kind of guy, there will be less playboys around.
I am might have to join your group on that one.
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by prittigrrr(f): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2009
I would respect that he waited and love him the more for it.
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by biola44: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2009
JustGood:

u r right. wink
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Ejadamen(f): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2009
Ye! Laff wan kill me die grin grin grin grin

Yes i can marry a virgin, what's wrong with it? Abi person no fit teach person again? I think that's why there's x-rated movies around,to help those lacking ideas. All the ladies saying "hell no" I'm sure it's personal choice but if the guy's a stallion does that guarantee lifetime marital happiness?
Think am well.
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Fhemmmy: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2009
Ejadamen:

Ye! Laff wan kill me die grin grin grin grin

Yes i can marry a virgin, what's wrong with it? Abi person no fit teach person again? I think that's why there's x-rated movies around,to help those lacking ideas. All the ladies saying "hell no" I'm sure it's personal choice but if the guy's a stallion does that guarantee lifetime marital happiness?
Think am well.

X-rated movie has been compared to a cheating husband on another thread oh.
Lol
You be better person jare, so i am a virgin.
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Ejadamen(f): 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2009
Fhemmmy:

X-rated movie has been compared to a cheating husband on another thread oh.
Lol
You be better person jare, so i am a virgin.
Really? What if the couple watch it together? undecided
Fhemmy i'm proud of you, keep it up. I'm married already so wait for ya own cheesy cheesy grin wink
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2009
Ejadamen:

Really? What if the couple watch it together? undecided
Fhemmy i'm proud of you, keep it up. I'm married already so wait for ya own cheesy cheesy grin wink

I think the couple watching it together is a great thing and they can even tape themselves to analyze later and make correction to flaw areas.
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by eniolape: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2009
infact dat's want i want, we will teach each other.
b'cos we will have trust for each other.
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Fhemmmy: 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2009
eniolape:

infact dat's want i want, we will teach each other.
b'cos we will have trust for each other.

watching together is OK, but never record ur sex oh, cos in wrong hand cld be dangerous.
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by luvbooks(f): 12:39am On Aug 08, 2009
Yes Please!!!!

That is even the type of guy am looking for. If I think he's someone worth goin into a relationship with, and I find out that he is, then thats it. We're getting married.
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Fhemmmy: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2009
luvbooks:

Yes Please!!!!

That is even the type of guy am looking for. If I think he's someone worth goin into a relationship with, and I find out that he is, then thats it. We're getting married.

oya now, i am a virgin.
Are u cute, functiional and from rich home?
Oya propose to me jare
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by adaku123(f): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I am a virgin.
Too bad, u didn't get the joke.

@Fhemmy, Sorry mate , lol, I guess its good 4 u that u are a virgin, i guess its your preference smiley smiley smiley smiley

However i will like to ask what is the meaning of virgin according to your standards

"To other ppl quoting their bible, What is the meaning of being a Virgin ??

Because last time i checked Virgin Means Never engaging in any sexual act EVER EVER

So all dem boys or girls who have MASTURBATED dont deceive yourself oh, LOL , U R NOT A VIRGIN, cheesy cheesy

Also Those Who Have Been Kissing Sef, Lol, U ppl R Not Virgins Either, Lol grin grin

Dis almost sounds like a hatemail to virgins, wink wink wink wink

But I Am All About D Truth , And I Think Ppl Shouldnt Say Things If DEy Cant Back IT UP, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Bobstainless(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2009
Vaginity is not dignity it is lack of oppurtunity.
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Fhemmmy: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2009
adaku123:

@Fhemmy,  Sorry mate , lol, I guess its good 4 u that u are a virgin, i guess its your preference smiley smiley smiley smiley

However i will like to ask what is the meaning of virgin according to your standards

"To other ppl quoting their bible,  What is the meaning of being a Virgin ?? 

Because last time i checked Virgin Means Never engaging in any sexual act EVER EVER

So all dem boys or girls who have MASTURBATED dont deceive yourself oh, LOL , U R NOT A VIRGIN,  cheesy cheesy

Also Those Who Have Been Kissing Sef, Lol, U ppl R Not Virgins Either, Lol grin grin

Dis almost sounds like a hatemail to virgins,  wink wink wink wink

But I Am All About D Truth , And I  Think Ppl Shouldnt Say Things If DEy Cant Back IT UP,  grin grin grin grin grin

My own virginity means : Father i am awaken today, thank you and forgive me of all the bad of yesterday and make today a gracious one for me.
Bobstainless:

Vaginity is not dignity it is lack of oppurtunity.

Me i get the opportunities oh, i just dont wanna be deflowered
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by adaku123(f): 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2009
@Fhemmy

Hahahaahhahahaha, lol, i knew it, lmaof grin
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Fhemmmy: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2009
adaku123:

@Fhemmy

Hahahaahhahahaha, lol, i knew it, lmaof grin

yes ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin? by luvbooks(f): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2009
Fhemmmy:

oya now, i am a virgin.
Are u cute, functiional and from rich home?
Oya propose to me jare

See u sayin I shud propose! What abt u? R u cute, functional and from a good home? Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) / Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] / A Thread For The 40s Crowd, Discuss Issues Relevant To You, Instead Of Other Ppl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.